Why am I having these zombie dreams, and could zombies really exist?

Ok here is the dealio. I love zombies. I am a HUGE fan of the show the walking dead. But over the past year I've had upwards to about 5 zombie dreams. The last three happening within a month. The last two within a week. (just woke up from the 5th) Zombies never used to scare me and I now after seeing these... show more Ok here is the dealio.

I love zombies. I am a HUGE fan of the show the walking dead. But over the past year I've had upwards to about 5 zombie dreams. The last three happening within a month. The last two within a week. (just woke up from the 5th) Zombies never used to scare me and I now after seeing these images in my head, I can't help but be afraid. The images are really graphic and keep featuring me and family members. They also seem to feature random celebrities that I REALLY don't think about when I'm awake. Dakota Fanning was in this one. She played a neighbor girl or my sister idk didn't tell me that.

Well my real life neighbor was standing by my fense in my backyard (all eaten an such) and he noticed me and my dad peering down at him. Suddenly we heard a commotion and I can't remember where we went but when we got back to the window he was gone and it felt so real. Then a little girl (have no idea who) started screaming and brought attention to a hoard. She was chased under a school bus but they eventually grabbed her and started tearing her apart. That part of the dream was coming from my point of view from my bedroom window. Then all of a sudden Dakota Fanning comes and steals the body away sobbing as she's being chased by zombies. The corpse was all mangled and this is when the dream started to fall apart and I woke up. She flung the body down a pond waterfall that looked like a long slide. The images I received was that the little girl and her had some kind of memories attached to the slide and then the corpse came back to life symbolically like it was a memory scene playing in a movie, but she wasn't the little girl she was Tori Vega. That's when I woke up and thought to write to you fine people.

So are my dreams directly attached to me watching the walking dead or no? Also on the talking dead they mentioned through science that a disease could be manufactured. Any science buffs here that wanna support this or shoot this down?