Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

How was your thanksgiving dinner? Did anything interesting happen?

happ thanksgiving

Favorite Answer

My Thanksgiving dinner went VERY WELL :D I had my boyfriend over (my parents met him for the first time) And they LOVE him. (:

1. Very Good

2. Nothing interesting happened today.

Happy Thanksgiving to You and the Family

:-)

\\//

//\\

Happy Thanksgiving. Nothing happened other than I really enjoyed seeing my family.

My mom is old college. She is an Irish Catholic, born in 1933. She is desperate in her tactics. i all started doing Thanksgiving and yuletide because of the fact I even have the room. She made it sparkling how issues must be, which my 3 sisters and that i %. in and do. properly one 12 months I worked on a undertaking that took in simple terms approximately 2 weeks, it replaced into for Thanksgiving ~ which mean giving thank you or being grateful. I inherited a domicile made 8 foot by 4 foot table my sister made which holds in simple terms approximately all 17+ people. I made a school on it, sure over 2 hundred photos of all individuals for all different circumstances going back to toddler time too. i did no longer tape, glue or do something that should wreak the photos. as quickly as I have been given all of it laid out I went to Joann fabric and offered a brilliant piece of paste and painstakingly coated the table. And sure I stapled it down from the below section, i can! What I did this 12 months that my mom replaced into mortified replaced into no longer SET the table earlier all of us got here to the domicile (this could be a giving in my family participants, the table continually must be actual set earlier absolutely everyone comes)! i replaced into heart broken yet permit it circulate and listed to her babble on and on. What had a undesirable challenge super replaced into all of us interior the family participants enjoyed it. earlier dinner we'd in simple terms sit down and seem and reminisce in any respect the super circumstances we had (I actually have a very super, very close family participants). They observed photos they have not considered is so long, that my older sister all started a sparkling custom ~ as quickly as a 12 months we circulate over her domicile for dinner and one individual will carry all there old photos (earlier computers) and we can spend the day finding and having an wonderful family participants time collectively remembering all the loving circumstances we had! wager what? My brother offered a sparkling domicile and this 12 months Thanksgiving is there! sturdy success to them........it is the 1st 12 months in a very long term i'm no longer having it! and of direction my mom won't say something to Becka because of the fact my brother (and family participants) can do no incorrect (it is yet another set in stone element my mom does it is old college too ~ the adult males interior the family participants can do no incorrect, even my husband), yet i admire my mom very, very a lot! Us 4 women are who we are because of the fact of her and take a verify out like the dickens to no longer replace into like her is a few tactics!

happy thanksgiving to you!

nothing intresting happened, cuz my thanksgiving dinner is still being made :3

played football and basketball with my younger cousins then passed out in the living room

Nothing.