How long will it take to beat Skyrim 100%?

By that I mean, all side quests, main quests, easter eggs, achievements, trophies, etc. And please don't be stupid and say Never!

Favorite Answer

Well, yes, I'd say 400 hours plus to complete the quests and such without skipping anything.

BUT there are unlimited quests you can do for the thieves guild for example(the side jobs). There will ALWAYS be an alchemist somewhere asking you to go get the some or other ingredient(s). There are a few of these randomly generated quests that are infinite. So really? Unlimited.

Source(s): I love all things Skyrim... (so far I have played over 100 hours since release date and haev completed the civil war, mages guild, dark brotherhood, thieves guild, a bit of the main quest and numerous side quests. But I feel as if I still haven't made a dent in the game. I'm level 33( I like to waste time enjoying the scenery and such things so others with less hours are farther than me). I also started over 3 times, two times reaching level 15 and now my current game where I am level 33.
  • condon

100 Skyrim

I know that finishing the main quest without doing any side missions or exploring will take at least 100 hours...so I guess double it to 200 hours to complete & find everything

Source(s): I've been playing about 2 hours every night since the game came out a couple weeks ago, and I'm still only at level 12. It feels like I barely scratched the surface

250+ hours if you fast travel skip conversations power level run in swinging to skill enemies faster. use a horse, ect. its a very long game and look out for DLCs that are coming soon already

as long as it takes you really think that game can be beaten? hmm the game just got out i highly dont think anyone had beaten it yet so why dont you go try and be the first to do so and if your achivment hunting man your def not going to beat it in one week thats for sure

I heard that even if you played it for fifty years you still wouldn't have found everything!