Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Is the Liberal Media attacking Jerry Sandusky because he's a registered Republican?

The Liberal Media is at it again. First they attacked Herman Cain over the sexual assault allegations, and now they're attacking another Conservative, Jerry Sandusky.

There was NO PROOF that Herman Cain did anything wrong, just as there is no evidence against Jerry Sandusky.

This is another case of the Liberal Media slandering Conservatives with lies.

Bad Wolf: Sharon Bialek accused Cain of groping and reaching under her skirt and touching her privates. That's assault, not just a few words being said.

Sandusky is a registered Republican, which is why the Liberal Media is attacking her.

Favorite Answer

Actually, I'm pretty sure Jerry Sandusky is in trouble because there are over a dozen people accusing him of the exact same thing, and the district attorney seems to feel that there is enough evidence to go to trial, but with new allegations cropping up every few days, they probably want to get all their ducks in a row before proceeding.

If additional charges are brought against Sandusky, he faces the very real prospect of having his bail set higher than he can pay, and going to jail until trial.

So no, the "liberal media" is not attacking Jerry Sandusky because he's a "damn fine patriot."

It's because he's a child molester. I didn't know child molestation was condoned by the right wing (though I'm not at all surprised), I should call my local "liberal media" outlet so they can report that.

A few points...

1. Herman Cain was never alleged to have committed any sexual assaults. You are thinking of Bill Clinton. Cain was just alleged to have SAID some suggestive things to various woman.

2. Sandusky is a big Democrat donor, not Republican.

So while I agree that the Liberal Media is generally an attack engine for Libs, I don't see see that as being the case here.

EDIT:

That is not assault. What she alleged is that he touched her and when she said stop he did. He made no further attempts to force himself on her. Assault implies an intent of harm or known unwanted touching. Had he continued to try to touch her then it would have been assault.

He may be registered Republican (a beard) but he has raised money for Senator Casey (D) Pennsylvania

• rose

I'm pretty sure you're a troll, but for the hell of it, Sandusky touched little boys. There's a huge difference between him and Cain. No comparison even remotely.

I'm pretty sure pedos aren't even human, so the party Sandusky is registered for wouldn't even matter because he doesn't count as anything other than scum.

Hm the media is neither conservative or liberal I really wish brain washed buffoon's would stop thinking that. The media is CORPERATE controlled, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, Good morning America none of these channels bring to you legit news. They spew propaganda and talk only about celebrity culture.

A pretty good effort from a resident liberal troll.

Let's see who buys into it , shall we?

He is a child molester and my guess is you are too.