Rob asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

OWS demonized, others Patriots?

Why is it that conservative media types complain about the other media types stereotyping Tea Party protesters as something they are not, then, stereotype OWS protesters? It would seem any criminal who finds their way into a Occupy area becomes a symbol for everyone else there to many conservatives. Ironic.

Ironic seeing how no buildings have been bombed or people shot. Yet all we hear about is the violent left.

Why is it these conservatives never talk about Jim Adkisson who "A four-page letter found in Jim D. Adkisson's small SUV indicated he intentionally targeted the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church because, the police chief said, "he hated the liberal movement" and was upset with "liberals in general as well as gays."

Or Eric Rudolph who set off a bomb in Olympic Park?

How about Scott Roeder who shot Dr. Tiller and who has a --fan page-- where you can actually contribute money....

Need we mention Tim McVeigh

Update:

I'm just saying liberals don't murder people anymore consertives do, these are facts.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Conservative media types cater to the simpleminded people. There are OWS protests all over the country and the world. They are made up of people with various political affiliations, they aren't just liberals. The vast majority of them are law abiding. There are way too many gullible people out there who will believe anything they are told. And I think they all come to YA.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Do you know today we humans have global problem like NWO taken over our country and all entire world. My Brother good old GOP RIP and new GOP so call conservative under total control of Koch Brothers. Tea Party and American people have been used and misled by Koch Brothers trough Rupert Murdoch Media Empire machine which is New World Order tool.

My Brother today most world politicians puppeteers of One World Order.Many of their followers don’t know all NWO plans specially final solution plans for all humanity. You mast Google that it will wake you up to the reality!

• 8 years ago

You need to open your eyes more man.

checked the headlines of

Man fatally shot at occupy oakland

man shot at occupy burlington vt

or molotov coctails being used in portland and salt lake

in attempt to firebomb banks.

This isnt even mentioning the vandalism, drug use, theft, burglarty and defecating and urinating

which is the stuff we dont see much of if any in other 'movements'

We know there are fringe nut jobs on both sides.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i imagine that is large. The Zionists have bought all of us up. yet there is also the small difficulty of The Muslim Brotherhood whom are at the moment preserving Egypt hostage from her freedom Egypt also hates the Zionists so that is not that. we purely want to strive against aganist any injustice there is. I actually have acquaintances in Egypt that taught me about the Rothschild Connection

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

That's what we do best, group people into nice little manageable bundles!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

ya. OWS has tarnished patriots. pepole unfairly connect the two. it was a great idea on paper though

• 8 years ago

"Waaah! Your team did it so now our team is gonna do it too! Waaah! My team is better than your team!"

• 8 years ago

lol...we don't need to demonize them. They are making total idiots of them selves all by their self.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.