Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Dems what do you think of Barack Obama's Controversial and Radical Associates such as?

The Communist Frank Marshall Davis - Barack Obama’s 1995 autobiography, Dreams from My Father, included several examples of Obama receiving advice from Frank Marshall Davis.

Radical Harvard Mentor, Charles Ogletree - Radical Harvard law professor Ogletree claims to have mentored both Michelle Obama and Barack Obama during their respective periods at the Ivy League university. Barack Obama participated in Ogletree's Saturday School Program, which were designed to "expose minority students, in particular, to critical issues in the study of law.." According to Ogletree the Obama's have called on him for advice since that time.

Reverend Jeremiah Wright - Obama states that his pastor, Jeremiah Wright is a "wonderful man". Chicago alderman Toni Preckwinkle has suggested that Obama join the Rev. Jeremiah Wright led Trinity United Church of Christ for political reasons, stating:

"It’s a church that would provide you with lots of social connections and prominent parishioners. It’s a good place for a politician to be a member.

Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, at a gathering in the Hyde Park home of former Weather Underground terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

“I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers’ house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress,” said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn. “[Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor.”

Barack Obama and Alice Palmer “were both there,” he said.

Quentin Young described Obama and Ayers as “friends[22].”

Ayers book

Obama wrote an endorsement for Bill Ayers book "A Kind and Just Parent:Children of Juvenile Court"

Juvenile justice event

On Nov. 20th, 1997, Michelle Obama, who was then Associate Dean of Student Services and Director of the University Community Service Center, invited William Ayers to speak on juvenile justice. Ayers was joined by Barack Obama who also spoke during the event on working to combat legislation that would put more juvenile offenders into the adult system.[23]

Chicago seminar

Bill Ayers and Barack Obama spoke together at a public gathering sponsored by The Center for Public Intellectuals & the University of Illinois-Chicago, April 19th-20th, 2002, at the Chicago Illini Union.

Bill Ayers quotes:

"The pundits [say] 'God, what a great country. . .' It makes me want to puke."

"I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough."

"Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon. The sky was blue. The birds were singing. And the bastards were finally going to get what was coming to them."

"Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at."

8 Answers

Relevance
  • WallyZ
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It seems like you are throwing accusations around either without any proof or with no facts that the President was specifically involved other than casually. There is no evidence that:

Frank Marshall Davis is a communist.

Charles Ogletree is a radical. He is a Harvard professor, a far cry from a radical.

Bill Ayres was against the Vietnam war as was millions of others albeit he did become more aggressive than others. z

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They are Happy.

The Democrat Party was taken over by the Communists during the 70's.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ron paul 2012

• Tom W
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

too long. Would have been enough to just mention that he has surrounded himself with bizarre marginal types and so there is little wonder that his policies have not worked.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I think Obama is not radical enough

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You're getting that pasting thing down tight aren't you?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your hate is obvious, please seek professional help, before it destroys you.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I think not much about it. Thanks for asking.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.