Time for a Baby Name Game!!?

(1) Choose a husband from the following:

-Kellan Oscar Murphy: He's from Ireland, he has dark brown, wavy hair and dark brown eyes. He has a short boxed beard, and he plays guitar and piano. He is very lovable and social. Everyone loves him. He wants 4 or 5 kids.

-Henry James Holbrook: He is American, he has curly light brown hair and hazel eyes. He is a hardworking doctor, and loves his job. He's very caring and helpful. He puts other people before himself, and he wants 3 or 4 kids.

-Karl Louis Wagner: He's from Germany, he has wavy, golden brown hair and blue eyes. He's very active, and loves being outdoors. He's very strong physically and emotionally. He's not very sensitive, but he knows how to make a woman happy. He's a good, stable man who takes comfort in protecting his family. He wants 4 or 5 kids.

(2) Follow the instructions based on your husband:

- If you marry Kellan, you decide to wait to have kids, and travel for 3 years instead. But right after your trip in your husband's home-country (Ireland), you fall pregnant with a gorgeous baby boy! You name him _______ __________. His first name is Irish, and his middle name is your dad's first name. ~ When your son is 4, you get pregnant again! It's twins! Two boys! You name them _________ ________ & ________ __________. Their first names both have 2 syllables, but don't start with letter or rhyme. Their middle names both start with F. ~ When your first son is 6 and your twins are 2, you are pregnant again! It's another boy! You name him __________ _________. His first name is your grandfather's name, and his middle name is 3 syllables. ~ When your first son is 9, your twins are 5, and your fourth son is 3, you decide to try one more time. It's a girl! You name her _________ _________. Her first name is four syllables and her middle name is nature-related.

-If you marry Henry, you fall pregnant after one year of being married. It's a girl! You name her __________ _________. Her first name is a classic, English name. Her middle name is very unique and foreign sounding. ~ When your beautiful daughter is 3, you get pregnant again! It's a boy! You name him _______ ________. His first name starts with a J. His middle name is from your favorite book or movie. ~ When your daughter is 6 and your son is 3, you are pregnant again! It's a girl! You name her _________ __________. Her first name starts with the same letter as your first daughter's name. Her middle name is 5 letters long. ~ When your first daughter is 9, your son is 6, and your second daughter is 3, you are pregnant one more time. It's a boy! You name him __________ _______. His first name has a 'g' in it. His middle name is your grandfather's first name.

-If you marry Karl, you decide to get busy right away! It's a girl! You name her _______ _______. Her first name starts with H. Her middle name is your grandmother's name (or similar to it). ~ When your daughter is 2, you have a boy! You name him __________ _________. His first name is 3 syllables, and his middle name is the masculine version of your first name (tell me your first name). ~ When your daughter is 5, and your son is 3, you have a boy! You name him _______ _________. His first name is a strong, masculine name. His middle name ends in 'o'. ~ When your daughter is 6, and your sons are 4 and 1, you are pregnant again! It's a girl! You name her ________ __________. Her first name is 4 letters long. Her middle name ends in 'a'. ~ When your first daughter is 8, your sons are 6 and 3, and your youngest is 2, you are pregnant with twins! Two girls! You name them _______ ________ & __________ ________. Baby A's first name starts with the last letter of Baby B's first name, and vise versa (for example- Louisa & Ariel). Their middle names both end with 't'.

(3) List your family! Include pictures, nicknames, descriptions, etc. :)

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

-Henry James Holbrook: He is American, he has curly light brown hair and hazel eyes. He is a hardworking doctor, and loves his job. He's very caring and helpful. He puts other people before himself, and he wants 3 or 4 kids.

-If you marry Henry, you fall pregnant after one year of being married. It's a girl! You name her Charlotte Azalea. Her first name is a classic, English name. Her middle name is very unique and foreign sounding. ~ When your beautiful daughter is 3, you get pregnant again! It's a boy! You name him Jasper Bradley. His first name starts with a J. His middle name is from your favorite book or movie. ~ When your daughter is 6 and your son is 3, you are pregnant again! It's a girl! You name her Cecilia Marie. Her first name starts with the same letter as your first daughter's name. Her middle name is 5 letters long. ~ When your first daughter is 9, your son is 6, and your second daughter is 3, you are pregnant one more time. It's a boy! You name him Hugh Dimitri. His first name has a 'g' in it. His middle name is your grandfather's first name.

Henry James and Christina Marie Holbrook have 4 kids. I love this picture! We're so happy together!

http://www.quickie-divorce.com/blog/wp-content/upl...

Charlotte Azalea is now 9. We call her Charli. She wants to be a rockstar one day! Ever so spunky this one is! haha, you can see her sister peeking through in the backround!

http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/family/im...

Jasper Bradley is now 6. We call him Jazz. He says he wants to be Darth Vadar...*shakes head*

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.switched.com/media/2011...

Cecilia Marie is now 3. We call her CiCi! She's the cutest little thing, she's a bit of a priss though!

http://marooned888.webs.com/Darci.jpg

And latest edition little Hugh Dimitri is only 1 month! We just call him Hugh, sometimes Hughy. He's just about the cutest baby I've ever seen! Always trying to eat the Desitin...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WHIhZmJdpLA/TDlftW9WojI/...

We got a dog! A nice big one to love on the kids and protect them! The kids wanted to names him Butter but CiCi isn't that keen on her pronounciation yet and so she says Buttah instead and it sort of stuck, now we all call him Buttah!

http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous...

I sort of want another baby in a couple years...I don't know what Henry will say...maybe i can convince him!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

(1) Choose a husband from the following:

My husband is Karl Louis Wagner.

(2) Follow the instructions based on your husband:

You decide to get busy right away! It's a girl! You name her Helen Theresa. When your daughter is 2, you have a boy! You name him Dominic Eric [Elizabeth]. When your daughter is 5, and your son is 3, you have a boy! You name him Carter Marco. When your daughter is 6, and your sons are 4 and 1, you are pregnant again! It's a girl! You name her Lily Victoria. When your first daughter is 8, your sons are 6 and 3, and your youngest is 2, you are pregnant with twins! Two girls! You name them Athena Juliet & Danika Bridget.

(3) List your family! Include pictures, nicknames, descriptions, etc. :)

My family is Helen, Dominic, Carter, Lily, Athena and Danika.

• 8 years ago

-Karl Louis Wagner: He's from Germany, he has wavy, golden brown hair and blue eyes. He's very active, and loves being outdoors. He's very strong physically and emotionally. He's not very sensitive, but he knows how to make a woman happy. He's a good, stable man who takes comfort in protecting his family. He wants 4 or 5 kids.

-If you marry Karl, you decide to get busy right away! It's a girl! You name her Hanna Elizabeth. Her first name starts with H. Her middle name is your grandmother's name (or similar to it). ~ When your daughter is 2, you have a boy! You name him Elliot Ruben. His first name is 3 syllables, and his middle name is the masculine version of your first name (Ruby). ~ When your daughter is 5, and your son is 3, you have a boy! You name him Alexander Leo. His first name is a strong, masculine name. His middle name ends in 'o'. ~ When your daughter is 6, and your sons are 4 and 1, you are pregnant again! It's a girl! You name her Maya Alia. Her first name is 4 letters long. Her middle name ends in 'a'. ~ When your first daughter is 8, your sons are 6 and 3, and your youngest is 2, you are pregnant with twins! Two girls! You name them Aimee Scarlett & Emma Violet. Baby A's first name starts with the last letter of Baby B's first name, and vise versa (for example- Louisa & Ariel). Their middle names both end with 't'.

:)

• My husband is:

Henry James Holbrook: He is American, he has curly light brown hair and hazel eyes. He is a hardworking doctor, and loves his job. He's very caring and helpful. He puts other people before himself, and he wants 3 or 4 kids.

-If you marry Henry, you fall pregnant after one year of being married. It's a girl! You name her Elizabeth Mai. Her first name is a classic, English name. Her middle name is very unique and foreign sounding. ~ When your beautiful daughter is 3, you get pregnant again! It's a boy! You name him Jamie Harry. His first name starts with a J. His middle name is from your favorite book or movie. ~ When your daughter is 6 and your son is 3, you are pregnant again! It's a girl! You name her Erica Kylie. Her first name starts with the same letter as your first daughter's name. Her middle name is 5 letters long. ~ When your first daughter is 9, your son is 6, and your second daughter is 3, you are pregnant one more time. It's a boy! You name him Grayson David. His first name has a 'g' in it. His middle name is your grandfather's first name.

My made up family is, My name is Paige Riley Mackenzie, my Husband is Henry James Holbrook. I have two daughters Elizabeth Mai she is 9 years old and had brown hair, blue eyes and is always smileing, my second daughter is 3 and called Erica Kylie, she has little blonde curls and little brown eyes, she always plays with her big sister. I have two boys as well the oldest is called Jamie Harry, he has a skin head and green eyes and loves to play hockey, my youngest is caled Grayson David, he has black hair and blue eyes, he is only a baby but is really funny.

Hope I have Helped I think this really cool and a fun game

Source(s): ME
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

I did Kellan and Henry

Kellan:

Cillian Thomas

Andrew Finnian + Grayson Flynn

Arthur Meiresonne

Anastasia Briar

Henry:

Eleanor Bronwyn

James O Malley

Eloise Grace

Galen Donald

• 8 years ago

Kellan Oscar Murphy

Declan Randy Murphy

Mason Findley Murphy & Collin Francis Murphy

Paul Johnathan Murphy

Olivia Rose Murphy

Declan, Mason, Collin, Paul, & Livie

• JK.
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Henry James Holbrook: He is American, he has curly light brown hair and hazel eyes. He is a hardworking doctor, and loves his job. He's very caring and helpful. He puts other people before himself, and he wants 3 or 4 kids.

Isabel Niamh

Joseph Harry

Ivy Paige

George William

Isabel, Joseph, Ivy and George.

Issy, Joe, Ivy & George.

• Kaydee
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I pick

Karl Louis Wagner

Hayley Margaret

William "Will" Christopher , my names Kristen

Jack Matteo

Lyla Alexandra

Maggie Juliet and Emma Bridget

"Hayley, Will, Jack, Lyla, Maggie and Emma"

im bored so I'm doing all situations

Kellan Oscar Murphy

Conner Thomas

Ryan Finley and Brendan Frederick

Jack Christopher

Graciela "Gracie" Morgan

Henry James Holbrook

Claire Talullah

John "Johnny" Peter

Caitlin Marie

Grant Charles

• >:D
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I would marry Kellan Oscar Murphy but force him to shave off his beard lol.

Boy 1: Cillian Andrew (EDIT: oops, I just realised I named my first kid Cillian Murphy like the actor! haha. um..new name is: Ronan Andrew)

Boys 2 & 3: Levi Finley and Parker Flynn

Boy 4: Max Adrian

Girl: Ophelia Rose (Sometimes goes by Oli)

And just for the hell of it, I'm gonna go the other two as well :)

Henry James Holbrook:

Girl 1: Amelia Marguerite

Boy 1: Jax Dylan

Girl 2: Annabel Piper

Boy 2: Gage Maxwell

Karl Louis Wagner:

Girl 1: Harmony Anne

Boy 1: Xavier Steven (my names Stephanie)

Boy 2: Tyson Leo

Girl 2: Lily Ava

Girls 3 & 4: Chloe Bridget & Ella Juliet

:)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

1. I marry Kellen Oscar Murphy.

- If you marry Kellen, you decide to wait to have kids, and travel for 3 years instead. But right after your trip in your husband's home-country (Ireland), you fall pregnant with a gorgeous baby boy! You name him Kellen James Murphy. His first name is Irish, and his middle name is your dad's first name. ~ When your son is 4, you get pregnant again! It's twins! Two boys! You name them Peter Finnegan & Henry Foster. Their first names both have 2 syllables, but don't start with letter or rhyme. Their middle names both start with F. ~ When your first son is 6 and your twins are 2, you are pregnant again! It's another boy! You name him Richard Nicholas. His first name is your grandfather's name, and his middle name is 3 syllables. ~ When your first son is 9, your twins are 5, and your fourth son is 3, you decide to try one more time. It's a girl! You name her Victoria Evelyn "Evy" (Evelyn means "Life") Her first name is four syllables and her middle name is nature-related.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.