Who kills who during the ragnarok?

I just really wana know, even if it only says that Frigg (example) went off to fight hella, but it doesnt state a real winner. ik odin gets swallowed by fenrir and vidarr kills fenrir but who kills vidarr? and if any one survives please tell me.

Favorite Answer

Loki and Heimdal begin the great battle by killing each other. Thor kills Jormungand the Midgard serpent but soon falls dead from its venom in the air. The Fenris wolf kills Odin, and Vidar kills Fenris. Garm, the hound of Hela, and Tyr kill each other. Surtur the fire demon burns it all. Baldur, Vidar and Magni and Modi, the sons of Thor, survive.

• patin

Loki Fenrir

I know thor kills the midgard serpent, Jormungand, and odin is killed by fenrir.

Thor also slowly dies from the serpent's poison, and loki and heimdall kill each other. Basically everyone dies. Some gods like Baldr and Hod are reborn to live happily with mankind after the battle.

Source(s): That's really all I can recall at the moment. Here is a great sight you can read up on it. Pantheon.org
  • Robin

Ragnarok, in Norse and Germanic mythology, is the final inevitable battle between the gods and frost giants which ultimately results in the end of the world and the death of most of the gods.

1.The GOOD guys are: Odin, Thor, the rest of their family, and the "glorious dead".

2.The BAD guys are: Loki the fire god, Fenrir the wolf, Jormungand the sea monster, the frost giants, and the "unworthy dead".

3.Ragnarok represents the inevitability of death, as well as the cycle of destruction and rebirth.

If I'm not mistaken the only survivor is Heimdall, as he and Loki have a final confrontation at the bridge to the Yggdrasil that Heimdall wins. Can't recall any details about Vidar's death, Jormungand maybe?