Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 9 years ago

who knows some adam lambert quotes?

i need some adam lambert quotes. NOT QUOTES FROM HIS SONGS, but other ones. for example: roses are red, violets are blue, adam lambert is hot and you know its true ;) stuff like that. who ever helps me gets to be my new best friend :D

Favorite Answer

e.g.;)

“It’s kind of weird that he is now a sex symbol.” – Neil Lambert

“He was probably one of the more evil infants. He cried a lot!”- Eber Lambert

“He was the guyliner guy with the makeup on, and I was the guy next door that plays his guitar and sings the love songs to the girls. The show knew exactly what they were doing, obviously. They wanted to pit us against each other.”Kris Allen

Adam: "Life is all about taking risks to get what you want."

"I think I reserve the right to talk about my own sexuality...I can either get irritated and let this drive me nuts, or laugh at it"

"I'm just a person. I don't understand what the big deal is, you know?"

"Maybe eyeliner creates hoopla."

"I like the word 'hoopla'!"

"My jacket! I'm excited about my outfit!"

"I didn't lose! I just didn't win. Half-full, half-full."

"I like cupcakes... and dogs."

"I was the weird kid. So, to all you weird kids out there- you can do it!"

"Sometimes my lack of filter gets me in trouble. I have a big mouth."

"Wear it. Get that guyliner on, smudge it, and wear it. Don't wash it off, it looks better after its been on for a few days."

"You've known you made it when you have a streaker, I think it's really what it comes down to."

"The guy next door can also be the guy with guyliner. Yeah, edgy with a smile."

"I'm glad I'm causing gasms!"

"I like the top... Sorry, that's innappropriate."

"If sexy scares you, don't listen to my music."

"I'm not a babysitter, I'm a performer... The spirit of rock and roll is alive and well. "

"I have my moments where I get a little stressed out or overwhelmed but then I try to remind myself how fortunate I am to be where I am and how amazing these opportunities are. That’s the pep talk I give myself if I start losing it. That always brings me right back down. "

"I have a fear of being alone — not being alone by myself, but I want to fall in love, and grow old with somebody and I just sometimes get scared that it’s not going to happen, "

"No matter how much Money, Fame, Success or Sex you have in your life; it ain't worth **** unless it's connected with Love."

"No matter what your skin color, what religion, what is your sexuality. It is important that together we create unity. While money is important, as success or popularity, but it means nothing if we do not unite"

"I still have moments when I think "My skin is terrible, I'm a little fat." But for the most part, when I look in the mirror I finally see somebody who can do something cool."

"I wasn't popular in high school. I was the weird kid. So to all you weird kids out there - you can do it!"

Adam <333

• niesha

Adam Lambert Quotes