What is the movie with the most actors from Harry Potter in it?

I see in this new Christmas movie Arthur Christmas that comes out tomorrow that 4 actors and actress from the Harry Potter series does voices in the movie. Sweeny Todd had 3 actors that had been in movies, and 1 that ha a future in it by having a part in the last movie that was split up in to two parts, so that would also be 4. But what movie had the most Harry Potter actors and actresses in that same movie, and please give me a link for your source to your answer.

I should have said outside of the Harry Potter duh! Did you guys read that I gave two movies that are outside of the Harry Potter series that have 4 actors from the Harry Potter series in them, plus Sweenty Todd had one that went on to be apart of the last movie that was split into two parts.

Favorite Answer

My Week With Marilyn has Emma Watson, Kenneth Branagh, Zoe Wannamaker, Toby Jones, and Geraldine Somerville. So that's 5!

Sense and Sensibility has Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Gemma Jones, Imelda Staunton, Robert Hardy, Elizabeth Spriggs (she plays The Fat Lady in the first movie). So that's 6!

Potter actors are everywhere. I was watching Matilda the other day and realized Ms. Trunchbull played Aunt Marge in Prisoner of Azkaban.

these 8 movies have the most characters from harry potter

1.) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)

2.) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)

3.) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)

4.) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)

5.) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)

6.) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

7.) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010)

8.) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)

Sweeney Todd actually had more than three actors from Harry Potter. There was Beedle; who was also wormtail. Turpin: who was also Snape. Mrs. Lovett; who was also Belatrix. And Antony; who was played by Jamie Campbell, I'm not sure what the name of his character in Harry Potter was. But I know he was in Deathly Hallows part 1 for about a minute. I think all he did was just jump out if a window.

Source(s): Just prior knowledge. Sweeney Todd is one of my favorite movies.

HARRY POTTER OF COURSE.