What is the cheapest way to volunteer to work with children in Bucharest, Romania?

I would like to volunteer to work in Bucharest, Romania, preferably street children/orphans around July 2012. I have spent hours researching on the web but everything I come across is a dingy website wanting me to pay £2500 for 2 weeks! I am hoping to go at no/low cost as I do not have the funds to pay a large... show more I would like to volunteer to work in Bucharest, Romania, preferably street children/orphans around July 2012. I have spent hours researching on the web but everything I come across is a dingy website wanting me to pay £2500 for 2 weeks! I am hoping to go at no/low cost as I do not have the funds to pay a large amount myself (I can afford flights). It would be great if a past-volunteer has a good company they'd like to suggest to me! Thanks