Big time trade offer...how does it sound?

My team:

QB- Big Ben, Palmer

WR- AJ Green, Miles Austin, Robinson, A Brown, Damian Williams,

RB- Gore, Wells, Blount, Greene, Hunter

His team:

QB- Brady, Freeman

WR- J Nelson, Boldin, D Jackson, S Holmes, Breaston, M Jenkins

RB- Forte, Mendenhall, Starks,

I was going to offer Austin, Gore, Hunter(handcuff), and his choice of Greene or Wells for Mendenhall, Boldin and Jackson. Thoughts?

PS...I need results NOW.- I'm 4-7 and need to win out so I can't deal with hurt players, meanwhile he has clinched a playoff spot

Favorite Answer

Austin, Gore and Hunter for Wells, Mendenhall, Boldin and Jackson seems to be appealing. It would certainly help you short term, seeing as Austin is sitting out and Gore has a lingering knee issue. Greene recently got hurt and Wells stays injured, but I trust wells more to have a potential huge fantasy game. Desean showed signs of life this week, but be cautious with VY, and Vick at this point, at QB. Overall I say pull the trigger, if you need short term help, this is as good as it can get.

I like it mendehall is going to pick it uP. And Jackson is playing great. Offer it it

^^ agreeing with him throw in wells, will give you allot of potential to win out for play offs seeing as your dealing with alot of injuries