Does this Guys Behavior Sound CREEPY or CUTE??? Do Guys act WEIRD around their Crush?

Its sooo weird hell mentally (By mentally I mean he doesnt walk me to class, he jsut walks behind me/ in fron tof me up to my class and then goes back to his) walk me to class, his classroom is on the way to mine and he knows where mine is since hes seen me walk to it and hell literarily walk all the way to my... show more Its sooo weird hell mentally (By mentally I mean he doesnt walk me to class, he jsut walks behind me/ in fron tof me up to my class and then goes back to his) walk me to class, his classroom is on the way to mine and he knows where mine is since hes seen me walk to it and hell literarily walk all the way to my classroom (passing his own) and walk back to his. But he doesnt walk with me he walks either behind or ahead.

One time when he did that he started getting closer and closer to me (physically) but NOTHING. No talking-_-

btw his lockers not even on that floor, nor anywhere near my classroom, and he walks alone so hes not walking with anyone. He just walks up to my classroom ( I saw this since he was in front of me) and turns around, sees me walking(glances at me )and walks back to his own classroom

Why?? Its so weird and socially awkward of him!! He's pretty shy btw