Middle School homecoming dance!?

Well theres this homecoming dance for the entire middle school.. Im in 7th grade, I dont really dress "good"...I usually wear jeans, t-shirt, and boots, and sometimes a huge sweatshirt.. Its my first dance cuz its a new school and at my old school, we didnt have dances, so I wanna dress kinda good but I... show more Well theres this homecoming dance for the entire middle school.. Im in 7th grade, I dont really dress "good"...I usually wear jeans, t-shirt, and boots, and sometimes a huge sweatshirt.. Its my first dance cuz its a new school and at my old school, we didnt have dances, so I wanna dress kinda good but I dont want to look like Im trying to look good, u know?? So, I need some advice on that and what I should wear. Pics maybe?? Also, theres this boy, that I really, really like!! I hope he asks me to the dance..I really hope!!(: I dont think I have any competition over him..which I dont get cuz hes like really cute and hes actually taller than me and Im 5' 6" so thas a characteristic about him that I like!! Hes also the sweetest guy I ever met!! But I dont think he likes me as much as he used too...So, If you have any ideas or links that'll help me get him to ask me out AND to the dance..I would greatly appreciate it!!(: So, Thank you so much for your time and advice...Have a great Thanksgiving too!!

-ciewaa(:
5 answers 5