Help me with making the plot of my zombie movie?

Me and 5 of my friends plan on making a zombie movie. I need YOUR help with the plot of the movie(: THANKS! It can be as gross as you would like, USE YOUR IMAGINATION:D

Private movie just for fun (not famous) :)

Favorite Answer

hi is this going to be a published movie where it is famous. Is it going to be a dvd for public or is it just a private movie for only family members. Okay well in that case Okay well zombies usually are about people rising from the dead or a virus that effects everyone and they go around feeding off of others. So I will type it up. Now remember okay here is my idea. I think it would be scarier to have a corpse rise from the dead. And eating off of others is not really scary. But that is my opinion. Okay, well theres this guy who murders the king of England. So they hang the guy for murdering the king. So his family in America brings his body there. And theres a Book Of The Dead that is used to bring creatures back to life. And the guy's body was cursed. The curse was so horrible it dared not be disturbed. They put the spell on him and they put him into the coffin. They buried him at the funeral and the family knew about the spell but they would never allow him to be released for he would rise a walking disease, a plague upon man kind, control over the sand, and the glory of INVINCIBILITY! And people come to his grave to cremate his body. But there is two men and years has passed so his body is half skeleton but has a bit of flesh on it. As one guy opens the coffin the corpse is there rotting and it is night time. There are maggots eating the dead skin off of his face. One guy gets freaked out and walks off grabbing a fence pole and stabbing it into the chest of the corpse. The other guy is reading the Book of the dead and all of a sudden the lightning strikes after he finishes the ritual. Lightning sent the two guys flying backwards. The lightning struck the pole. Finally another flash of lightning struck the pole again sending sparks around the body. Finally the eye of the corpse opened. For the man had risen from the dead. He tried to move but he was stuck to the ground because of the pole. One guy pulled the pole out and got out of the dirt then the body reached up and grabbed the guy trying to pull the guy in to the grave with him. The guy got out and screamed as the body slid back in but finally it came back out. One guy poured gasoline on it and tried to light a match but couldn't because it was raining really hard and then the guy came and hit the zombie with the shovel but it broke. The zombie punched his arm in to the guy's chest and the guy fell into the coffin and the coffin shut locking it's self tight. And at the end the ground can open up and there can be a portal that leads to hell and a bunch of demons crawling and the zombie falls down there and the place swallows him up or he walks and hands reach from the ground and pull the zombie underneath the grave.

COOL!one plot can take place in a graveyard in the forest.You can designated some simple costume with paper.SAy a group is walking in the forest taking a tour when suddenly the zombie come out from the deep.you can picture a mob of human running while they are getting attack while theyre running.

the plot could be that the main guy in the group is alone after all his people die then he does all this bad-*** stuff to kill a big group of zombies and then he finds a whole nother group but he has a bite and no one knows it but him

There are these people and then there are zombies and yeah...