? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

What are some good earthquake movies?

For my Survival Club, I want to show some earthquake movies so my club members and I can watch them, and take notes about what to look out for, what can be some possibilities that can happen in our area, and what people did wring in the movie.

So far I just have the movie Earthquake from 1974 and a bunch of YouTube videos on the Japan quake and Haiti.

Favorite Answer

San Francisco(1936). Starring Spencer Tracy.

Look up on youtube "earthquakes" because I do not know of any good earthquake movies unless they are like science-ish-and bill nye episodes

• ?

Aftershock (2010)

• ?

You'll want to watch this amazing video featuring the occurrence of earthquakes around the globe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNGqDRElI44&feature...