Joe asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Did us "loony lefties" savage Laura Bush in the same degree that the conservatives are goin after Michelle?

I know there were some kooks out there who would say stuff about Laura Bush. There's no doubt that you could dig up a link or two from back in the day.

But calling Michelle fat, a gorilla, a sasquatch? Booing her at public appearances?

That shiz is uncalled for. Why not just leave family out of it?

Favorite Answer

Let's just take a SAMPLING of what showed up on Y!A ALONE regarding Mrs. Bush.... from 2 years ago...

Imus on his tv show called Laura Bush a Moron

Why did Laura Bush not take responsibility when she ran a stop sign and killed a guy?

Has Laura Bush been carefully putting together a positive spin on her husband's legacy?

She is a stepford wife.

vomit

How long will Laura Bush's $485K china set last in the White House?

How Many People Know that Laura Bush Killed her first boyfriend?

Rumors that The President and Laura Bush have split?

Does anyone remember when Laura Bush was arrested in France for shoplifting?

Fake

Why does Laura Bush still smoke a pack a day in private. Best kept secret in Washington. Did you know she smokes.

How many bullet proof vests could Laura Bush have bought for the $485,000 she spent on china/dinnerware?

Is Laura Bush planning to instruct the servants to leave all White House toilet seats up,

Laura Bush reprimanded the Burmese Media's lack of Cyclone Alertness. Why so quiet about Katrina alerts here?

Laura Bush IS A MURDER SHE KILLED HER BOYFRIEND!

How much will plastic surgery cost to remove the phony smile from Laura Bush's face?

care to join her in her crusade in being a decent human being?

stupid ho

because she is a christian..... and god told her and george that its ok to kill people..

.... as I said, that is just a SAMPLING of the comments posted on Y!A alone from you "loony lefties." I didn't even scan through the other 1100+ questions (much less their answers!) that I searched on.

As for Michelle, such comments and booing is unfortunate, but when you make comments like she has, she has to expect such reactions. Did Laura Bush ever say she was not proud to be American?

“POLITICAL CORRECTNESS is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the CLEAN END.” --- Former US Senator from Wyoming, Alan K. Simpson

Republican since before she was born… and PROUD of it.

• ?

I don't recall Laura Bush getting insulting flack at all during her husband's time in office.

As I remember she was treated like the nice librarian in the white house.

I remember a teenage Chelsea Clinton being the subject of insulting slurs during the Clinton Administration.

Seems to happen only in Democratic Administrations I guess.

It's pretty obvious that the red neck faction is in high gear spewing their special level of intelligence.

I don't necessarily blame the Tea Party types for these attacks, but they're silence on this disgraceful subject is deafening.

What I find hilarious is how these so-called "Real Americans" attempt to look down on people of other races; even when those people possess ten times the education and intellect.

Honest disagreement and debate is healthy, ranting vitriolic diatribes serve no positive purpose.

Source(s): “Acceptance and tolerance and forgiveness, those are life-altering lessons.” Jessica Lange
  • ?

I've seen a couple of dopes here make nasty comments about a car accident she had as a teenager. I've never heard anybody I know speak a bad word about her. The things that people here say about Michelle Obama are horrible and the latest ugly display from NASCAR fans is proof that people who watch that "sport" are idiots.

Michelle pointed out How Much She Hated America.

And How Racist She Was.

And she slops Food on Everyone when She Eats.

She brought it on Herself, little commie.

• ?

Yeah, we did..

But Laura didn't do near as much PR as Michelle...

Honestly, The First African American first lady, and Jew going to a NASCAR race full of rednecks?

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

No Not really at all that I recall

In fact I liked Laura Bush though I do vote Democrat .

well lets see. since laura bush admitted to killing some one with a car, michelle doesnt seem as bad. but you never know

Constantly.

Yes we hate Bush because she b white, I am an American hating liberal just like you.

• ?

Yes. You did - (ugly white trash, whore, murderer etc) - and you booed Republicans at FUNERALS.

Yet AGAIN, a Democrat complains when some Republicans act like Democrats - only not as bad of course.