My girlfriend lives in Tokyo. Is a body pillow with my picture on it as a christmas gift weird or cute?

K so we've been dating a year now, she was a foreign exchange student to america and she left back to japan for at least 9 months a couple months ago. I was thinking I would get her a body pillow and a custom print pillow case. The pillowcase would be a picture of me with a white background on one side... show more K so we've been dating a year now, she was a foreign exchange student to america and she left back to japan for at least 9 months a couple months ago. I was thinking I would get her a body pillow and a custom print pillow case. The pillowcase would be a picture of me with a white background on one side (completely non sexual btw. No nude or suggestive images), and probably a pic of mammoth mountain with us in the distant background on the other side since it might be tacky to have a life size pic of me on display at all times.
and the last thing I'll do is put in a cheapo voice recorder with my voice recorded saying goodnight or I love you. Something along those lines.
It's supposed to be a little thing to help her feel less sad when she goes to bed since I know we both miss being under one roof.
anyway I just want to get some peoples opinion on this gift.