Jambalaya, Craw Fish Pie or File' Gumbo?

I stopped by a tiny restaurant in New Orleans where they put a white paper on your table and dumped out the craw fish.....Every one was having fun...I ordered the Gumbo, and the Jambalaya....and the craw fish of course..and there was Alligator Tail on the menu that someone ordered....I didn't know what to expect....I thought they were going to bring it out full size and throw it across the table??? lol...When I ordered the Jambalaya the waitress said, "OOOOWeee, You must be from here? I didn't know why or what she meant until I took the first bite of the Jambalaya....Plus all of the chefs were standing at the kitchen door watching??? lol Anyway Beads of sweat suddenly appeared until my eyes, WOW it was HOT! lol.... But I didn't want to make it look like I was on Fire or anything....ha ha ha...especially with them watching, so I nonchalantly drank everything I could get my hands on....lol... it was hot...but a great experience...I Truly loved it!

• Mera
    Favorite Answer

Love N'Awlins! Gimme summa dat jambalaya, crawfish etouffe, mouffaleta sandwich and can't forget begnets and chicory coffee for breakfast! "Hot" clears the palate (and sinuses), kills the germs and purifies the soul!

• SueBee

Jambalaya <3

Jambalaya

Craw Fish Pie yummy.!

Gumbo

A'll try soma dat dere Jadivalaya. Ol' Beaudreau, he say it good fo da soul he do! Crawfish? Nah, dat dog won't hunt Beaudreau!

• ?

I'll have the fish pie thing as i don't know what the others are

• ''cause tonight Im gonna see my Ma Cher Amio''

Ooo...U really 'weaken' me with this.....&

I'm 'missing' Karen Carpenter now !!!!

* http://www.youtube.com/embed/-4o86juvMEE

shoe rubber