Jambalaya, Craw Fish Pie or File' Gumbo?

Update: I stopped by a tiny restaurant in New Orleans where they put a white paper on your table and dumped out the craw fish.....Every one was having fun...I ordered the Gumbo, and the Jambalaya....and the craw fish of course..and there was Alligator Tail on the menu that someone ordered....I didn't know what to... show more I stopped by a tiny restaurant in New Orleans where they put a white paper on your table and dumped out the craw fish.....Every one was having fun...I ordered the Gumbo, and the Jambalaya....and the craw fish of course..and there was Alligator Tail on the menu that someone ordered....I didn't know what to expect....I thought they were going to bring it out full size and throw it across the table??? lol...When I ordered the Jambalaya the waitress said, "OOOOWeee, You must be from here? I didn't know why or what she meant until I took the first bite of the Jambalaya....Plus all of the chefs were standing at the kitchen door watching??? lol Anyway Beads of sweat suddenly appeared until my eyes, WOW it was HOT! lol.... But I didn't want to make it look like I was on Fire or anything....ha ha ha...especially with them watching, so I nonchalantly drank everything I could get my hands on....lol... it was hot...but a great experience...I Truly loved it!
12 answers 12