Wondering about pearls...?

If sand gets stuck in someone's vagina for a really really long time, will it eventually form a pearl? If yes, will that pearl permanently smell like it's creator vagina. Is this also possible without getting a yeast infection?
Update: OMG, I'm not being ignorant, I'm just concerned for my girlfriend. We went to the beach 2 months ago and the last time we had sex I felt a weird bump in there. I'm really scared... Our parents don't even know we're going out and this was my last resort to find an answer as to why it's growing in there. show more OMG, I'm not being ignorant, I'm just concerned for my girlfriend. We went to the beach 2 months ago and the last time we had sex I felt a weird bump in there. I'm really scared... Our parents don't even know we're going out and this was my last resort to find an answer as to why it's growing in there.