Why do people 'strongly dislike' Australia?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Australia has itsgood points and its bad points.

There is a lot of interesting wild life there in the "outback' but some people who are against drinking and driving might not like Australia much. Drinking is a national past time and they get kinda rowdy. Some shoot at birds like the cockatoos and cocktails that fly free there.. People who love animals hate to see people shoot animals for fun and having to smell them rotting until the ants eat them up..

. One must be mindful of the fact that crocodiles lurk in coastal rivers and oceans. They can hold their breath for half an hour or more, just waiting for someone to carelessly check the water temperature by touching it. That gives them an opportunity to suddenly jump up and pull you into the water by your hand!

Some surfers might hate Australia because there are great white sharks who might chomp on them. There are poisonous snakes in Australia, too, &big green ants that really bite hard.

Sharks and crocodiles are plentiful both in the ocean all around tropical Australia as well as a ways inland at low altitudes and it is illegal to kill them. Some people would rather have all the wild things dead and gone so they can have the place to themselves but the gov't has decided to protect wildlife. largely to give tourists something unique to see.

There are deadly sea snakes that chase swimmers,killer jelly fish and huge stingrays. Some people don't like that. Early British settlers killed off a whole lot of the original people. the original people didn't like that at all. They are prone to alcoholism and can be seen swaggering around drunk and like all drunk people, might pee on themselves or pee publicly without being aware of what they are doing.

White European Aussies like to party. They also are a bit backwards in regard to female equality.

The British invaders turned Australia into a prison colony. They sent their undesirables there, such as murderers and prostitutes. Prostitution is legal in Australia as long as they pay taxes, no problem. Some wives don't like that because they fear their husbands sneaking out to try that.

Aussies can be very nationalistic. They are proud to be Australian conquerors and resist foreigners from countries other than England to come and practice their 'strange' customs in their midst.

Aboriginal Australian people used birth control so they didn't need to have wars or take over other tribe's territory. Europeans have larger families and kill animals for fun not just food. They tend to increase their numbers and invade new territories where other people live, kill the people, and claim the land is theirs. The nature of an Aboriginal is much different, they respect nature and have very strong telepathic capabilities.

Australian country people can be friendly, and honest, or stand offish and rude, just like everywhere else. You will find the city people to be just as out of touch with nature as city people anywhere. Developers cut down rain forest ,poison and trap animals to make money without conscience.

People who don't like to see or smell the dead wallabies and kangaroos all over the roads that people just run over carelessly in the less populated areas won't like that this is the everyday reality.

Some people don't like it that the food there is relatively bland like English food, except where foreigners set up restaurants. Foreigners feel like they are discriminated against and treated differently, but that's everywhere. Just like everywhere too, the original indigenous people who are being occupied are also discriminated against by the invaders who in Australia's case were mostly criminals like murderers and prostitutes who sent their unwanted psychopaths to Australia to get rid of them.

Just like what England did at first in James town, America. They also sent to America their unwanted, indentured servants and criminals. But people came to America for freedom and free land they stole from the people already living there, Amerinds AKA American Indians. Of course, it was recently discovered that the American Indians had invaded and taken the Americas away from earlier people who were Caucasians (white.)

There are also lots of sharks and alligators i the southern states of the U.S. Plenty of poisonous snakes and spiders, too.

So, people who strongly dislike Australia are usually the type of people who have atendency to be unhappy and judgmental city people.

Those who strongly love Australia accept Aussie ways and appreciate the unique marsupials. Those who hate the 'culture' (or lack of culture) and fear wild animals dislike it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I strongly don't dislike Australia but I love the men's accents. HOT!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Who dislikes Australia?

• Mark
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

To my knowledge, no one really hates Australia, even people in the UK (they LOVE Kylie Minogue there). If anything, it's kind of the opposite. ONLINE anyway, Australians seem to dsislike anyone who isn't Australian. How do you explain that?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I love Australia(i live in Australia btw)

it's awesome nuff said.

Source(s): ya addays
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Which people?

Details my good fellow, details!

I don't personally know anyone who dislikes islands.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because they are killers. Their is atleast one killer in each house of australia.

• 9 years ago

who dislike Australia? tell me and ill give em a lil' poundin

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Australians are great! Now those Ontarians... paedophiles and defilers. Gotta watch your backside lest they defile it!

• 9 years ago

I dont but I heard some ppl say that Aus is not as morden as US or Cad, but its true 'cause its a new country

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.