Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 8 years ago

Is the search engine mentioned in tonight's episode of "Dexter" real?

I think it was Eliot something or other. Is this a real search engine or is it made up, like Finder-Spyder?

Best Answer

The URL eliotsearchengine.com takes you to Masuka's Intern Program, a Dexter Facebook app, so it is an easter egg of sorts and not "real."

• Nasir5 years agoReport

that Masuka's fb page is no more can some1 say why????

1

Season 4 episode 10 excerpt from the episode : Dexter is back at home, searching (on a phony search engine called “Netscope”) for more missing boys in the cities where Arthur has sinned.

So it's probably defunct. :) Nerd as well PCS

It is real, and it isn't... There is no www.eliotsearchengine.com, like that dude said, it takes you to a facebook link (Masuka's intern program)... However, there IS an Elliot search engine (with 2 "L"s) @www.elliotsearchengine.org... It is not the same one displayed in Dexter, but it is pretty bad-***... It is powered by Google though, which makes it ironically funny, since the reference to "Eliot" was mentioned in Dexter immediately,after his co-worker (Louis) was suggesting it as a better alternative than Google.

• The Dexter search engine not Real , but Not Far to become real

See :

www.elliotsearchengine.org

is only Search Engines under thins name ,the Integration popular search engines in a single engine that make it multipurpose search engine , more privacy , I'm feeling well with elliot search Engine

Source(s): Elliot Chromium Browser : http://www.elliotsearchengine.org/browser Sponsered Gifts : http://www.elliotsearchengine.org/gifts

Eliot Search Engine

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/9Texr

My opinion? The girls suck, and the guys are awesome. Haha. Baya is just.. there. She doesn't argue a lot, and she seems so-so. I don't have an issue with her. Sarah, Devyn, and Kaitlyn however, irritate the heck out of me! They think they're perfect and they are so annoying! Sarah was complaining saying "oh you guys don't take the time to get to know me" and when JD said he has talked to her about personal things, Sarah was all like "oh well I don't care about that" WTF! She totally contradicted herself! She irks me! Devyn thinks she knows everything. Also, when did Kaitlyn become "badass"? She is talking with an accent and is being dumb. "You ain't my dadd-ay, you ain't my momm-ay, I ain't yo' wench!" Seriously?! UGH! The guys had every right to be angry. Seriously, it isn't that hard to pick up after yourself! Scott asked nicely the first time, and Kaitlyn was rude right away and acted so defensive. As far as the table breaking and the phone issue... yea, it was a bit much, but I can't say I was unhappy. When it happened I was cheering at the T.V., haha. I would have done the same thing probably.

The reason none of you can find it under elliotsearchengine.com is because on the show it was elliotsearchengine.org. Type that in and you get to a screen that allows you to use multiple different search engines, also blogs, torrents, videos, etc. There is also a link to download something called elliotsearchengine.exe, which I wouldn't recommend, because who knows what that might actually be.

• MamaBear6 years agoReport

I just watched that episode and they typed it in as .com not org.

It appears great minds think alike, I had my suspicions when it seemed the spelling didn't make sense, it looked as though the spelling was Eli ot sch.. anyway for now I guess we have as good as it gets. That geek seems like either a plant/ spy to catch Dexter.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, Eliot is a .org not a .com. It was plugged because SEOs (search engine optimizers). Yet that's what keeps putting a list of crap answers up years later. That's ironic.