Question About ZoZo, Ouija Board Demon. How Can I Get Rid Of Him?

i played with a Ouija board for my first time and thought it was a trick but my one other friend asked if we were talking to zozo and lifted his hands and it went out from mine to yes. he showed himself to me and i was terrified. my friend has talked to him for months and never seen him so he took great interest in... show more i played with a Ouija board for my first time and thought it was a trick but my one other friend asked if we were talking to zozo and lifted his hands and it went out from mine to yes. he showed himself to me and i was terrified. my friend has talked to him for months and never seen him so he took great interest in me. i sat up all nigh talking to him it sounds cheesy but he possesed my friend and especially at 3am he said vicious things and promised me things for my soul to burn in hell? looking into my friends eyes i saw endless darkness and his pupils covered his whole eyes. i feel him everywhere and randomely say his name. he says i have a spirit following me and he wants it cuz it protects me and he wants me? im stuck between reality and it seems unreal but talking with something that evil and looking in his eyes, he could read every thought of mine. im scared he will hurt someone im close to or hurt me. he only likes that one Ouija board and wants me to keep using it. he gets angry when i say no and yells "stupid stupid girl" and smiles. what should i do? i especiallly dont want my friend getting hurt with this demon possessing him.. Help?