Question About ZoZo, Ouija Board Demon. How Can I Get Rid Of Him?

i played with a Ouija board for my first time and thought it was a trick but my one other friend asked if we were talking to zozo and lifted his hands and it went out from mine to yes. he showed himself to me and i was terrified. my friend has talked to him for months and never seen him so he took great interest in me. i sat up all nigh talking to him it sounds cheesy but he possesed my friend and especially at 3am he said vicious things and promised me things for my soul to burn in hell? looking into my friends eyes i saw endless darkness and his pupils covered his whole eyes. i feel him everywhere and randomely say his name. he says i have a spirit following me and he wants it cuz it protects me and he wants me? im stuck between reality and it seems unreal but talking with something that evil and looking in his eyes, he could read every thought of mine. im scared he will hurt someone im close to or hurt me. he only likes that one Ouija board and wants me to keep using it. he gets angry when i say no and yells "stupid stupid girl" and smiles. what should i do? i especiallly dont want my friend getting hurt with this demon possessing him.. Help?

• Reagan
    Favorite Answer

Don't listen to them two for they must never had an experience with a ouija board or anything paranormal your friend may well be possessed but also he could have possibly have some type of mental disorder. I think you should go see your local priest or contact a medium as they would know what to do in your situation do you know in the Vatican the priests go to college to study exorcism,psychology, law and a history of satanism they are learned to distinguish between a person been possessed or if the person has some kind of emotional/mental health problem.

Also 3am is called the witching hour is a the time of day when supernatural creatures such as witches, demons and ghosts are thought to appear and be at their most powerful, and black magic at its most effective. This hour is typically past midnight or the "time in the middle of the night when magic things are said to happen.

3am is the devil's hour, as opposed to 3pm, when Jesus was said to have been crucified".

Get help for you and your friend as when you start to mess with ouija boards the spirit can follow you and possess you all your life until you get rid of it i know as i was demonically possessed and had to go to a monastery to get the thing removed i had pictures were it showed black stuff coming out of my eyes my nose had turned black and purple also a video was taken of this and one of my eyes showed a black thing dotting back and forth really fast.

If you are serious go get help

Edit 2 If you don't think it is real and it is only for delusional people then go try it out yourself and see what happens i have to laugh at some of the answers they gave advice and they know nothing and have not even attempted to use a ouija board but think that they are right.

Now who is delusional ???

I wonder if this young woman Anneliese Michel was delusional also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneliese_Michel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr-IdHU3A5M

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): Past Ouija Board User Realist

Zozo Ouija Phenomena

Zozo Phenomenon

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i played with a Ouija board for my first time and thought it was a trick but my one other friend asked if we were talking to zozo and lifted his hands and it went out from mine to yes. he showed himself to me and i was terrified. my friend has talked to him for months and never seen him so he took...

Source(s): question zozo ouija board demon rid him: https://tr.im/piP7a

Ouija Boards are real and Z (won't speak his name) does want your soul.

He promised me things too. I am not sure I believe him. But it is tempting. I used to be a skeptic, but now I am not. I just want you to know, I believe you.

Get a crucifix and sprinkle holy water everywhere and demand that zozo leaves. Yell and demand! Say a prayer "In the name of Jesus Crist I command you to leave you shall not hurt my friend you shall not hurt me you shall leave and go back where you came from. In the name of our lord god I command you to leave! Amen." And say it like you mean it girl!

Ouija boards have been disproven many, many times. I think that your friends may be trying to trick you or pull a prank. But, if you feel very strongly about the fact that they are real, contact your local church and ask for help.

You friend is either playing a long joke on you or he himself has delusions and hallucinations. Don't fall for any of this.

If Ouji boards and the like were real, someone would have proven it by now and the whole world would know without a doubt. But nothing has been proven, and only delusional people insist that these fantasies are real.

• eri

Demons aren't real. Your friend is just messing with you because you're gullible. Or he might have a mental problem. But not a demon.

• He's yelling "stupid stupid girl" for a very good reason.