Camcoco10 asked in SportsHockey · 9 years ago

Some hockey questions?

Hi guys! I have some hockey questions for you :)

1. How did/does your team deal with losing streaks?

2. Do you think it's Brucie's fault the Caps are losing? Why or why not?

3. Is there a player on your team that's really surprised you this year? How has he surprised you?

4. Is there a player that really "makes or breaks your team" that your surprised by? Who is he and why?

5. Do you really think firing Brucie will solve the Caps problems? Why or Why not?

6. We're on a dessert island (an island made of cookies, cake, ice cream, etc.) with Matt Bradley, Alex Semin, Ryan Callahan, Evander Kane, and Mike Richards. You must sacrifice two people to the Hockey Gods to get off the island. Who do you sacrifice?

BQ* It's free hug day! Wanna hug? :D

Camilla's Tip of the Day: When in doubt; eat hummus.

Thanks! Have a nice night :)

Sorry Pandabear! I still like you though :) even if you don't like (one of) the best band ever :P

Actually no, I can't find it anywhere so I guess you heard it on the radio. Glad you liked though, I will continue searching!

OMG it's soo good! And I love the music video, lol. That's actually how I dance...(now you know why I wasn't asked to homecoming) Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

1. Blowout the Caps (i couldn't resist, and you yelled at me yesterday, not nice)

2. No. Look at all the players not performing: Ovechkin, Semin, etc. Bruce will take the fall though

3. Scrivens. He has stepped up for Reimr as much as he could

4. Kessel. He is our offence, as well as his line mates, like Lupul

5. No. Get ovechkin going

6. Matt Bradley, Alex Semin. Sorry, the other guys i like

BQ* im not a hugger

PS-like the avatar. I'm not huge fan but they are pretty good, but have you heard there new song "Lonely Boy"? I like it

Nah nah, its on youtube. i never listen to the radio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8

Youtube thumbnail

1.1 How did/does your team deal with losing streaks? Don't let it get to us.

2. 2Do you think it's Brucie's fault the Caps are losing? Why or why not? No

3. Is there a player on your team that's really surprised you this year? How has he surprised you? Jack Johnson 2 ot goals.

4. Is there a player that really "makes or breaks your team" that your surprised by? Who is he and why? No

5. Do you really think firing Brucie will solve the Caps problems? Why or Why not? No

6. We're on a dessert island (an island made of cookies, cake, ice cream, etc.) with Matt Bradley, Alex Semin, Ryan Callahan, Evander Kane, and Mike Richards. You must sacrifice two people to the Hockey Gods to get off the island. Who do you sacrifice? Matt Brealey and Evander Kane

BQ* It's free hug day! Wanna hug? :D Sure haha

You too:)

1. Change up the lines until we win.

2. I think it is the players fault, they need to push harder. However some of the blame is always going to be on the coach.

3. Jakub Kindl.

4. I think that Nucklas Lidstrom makes the team. He his great at Defence and scores goals when we need it.

5. I have no clue. Probably not though.

6. Alex Semin and and Matt Bradley.

BQ* I don't want a hug. Sorry.

1. I think that we just were patient and didn't get overly upset and now look, 8 game winning streak!

2. I'm not really paying attention to the Caps right now so I don't know.

3. Tyler Seguin has been utterly fantastic and a major suprise in his rookie season. Like always, Chris Kelly continues to suprise me; he's always where the puck is. Always in the right place.

4. No I think as a whole we either make or break there isn't really a player that we'd really struggle without.

5. See number 2

6. Bradley and Callahan, goodbye

BQ* I feel weird when I hug girls unless it's my family, so probably not

• WHAT?

1. Last year we had a 14 game losing streak, then after the all star break we had the best record in the NHL. We constantly get little streaks, win a game then have another little streak though..so not well.

2. I think its a mix.

3. John Tavares, he is leading the team in goals, only his third season in the NHL and hes one of the few players who seems to care about winning game...*shakes head in dissapointment*

4. Rick DiPietro really breaks the team.

5. Lets wait and see

6. Ryan Callahan and Mike Richards

• 1) Dodgeball at practice. No, I'm not kidding. That and hitting the bottle hard, heavy, and often.

2) That's a complete and total failure.

3) Komisarek was on a decent run, and then he had to go and break his arm. Beyond that, Lupul has been a pleasant surprise, and Gardiner hasn't stopped looking like he belongs at the NHL level.

4) Colby Armstrong...their record with him is significantly better than when he's not in the lineup.

5) Depends on who they were to bring in.

6) Semin and Captain Dry Island must go.

a million) Which NHL team has the LEAST intimidating call? Gotta be the geese top? UM A LEAF WHOS IS fearful of A LEAF?? 2) Which team has the main intimidating call? PREDATORS i'd be fearful of THAT 3) Which participant has the main suitable hockey call? Worst? KANE, TOOTOO 4) Which goalie would make the main suitable participant? Which participant the main suitable goalie? UMM IDK 5) Which summer season olympian for the u . s . stands out as the main suitable hockey participant? USIAN BOLT HE ought to SKATE by utilising EVERY1 6) in case your well-known team moved to Kansas city or Las Vegas, would you nonetheless be a fan? YEA 7) who is going to attain the 1st purpose of the season on your team? The final? KANE AND TOEWS 8) how many video games will it take for Martin Brodeur to break the best-ever wins checklist (desires 14 wins to break)? All time shutout checklist (desires 8 to break)? he gets the two interior the 1st 50 video games 9) in case you had to alter the colour of the traces on the ice (crimson line blue line) what would you alter them too? crimson AND BLACK 10) annoying Devils question.....who forechecked the Philadelphia participant that then coughed up the %. into his very own open internet (not on time penalty) to grant Martin Brodeur his 2nd profession purpose? UMM IDK eleven) yet another annoying Devils question...who misfired the %. to the element that then went down and scored on the empty internet (not on time penalty) which bring about Ottawa's goaltender recording a purpose against the Devils. I overlook which goaltender it became into....IDK BONUS: If Mats Sundin retires, will it is the top of him or will he pull a Brett Favre and attempt and are available lower back? can we ever pay attention the top to this annoying as h*ll saga? YEA probably A BRETT WHO? BONUS #2: in case you have been Mats Sundin a similar sitaution, what would you prefer to do, particularly? i'd think of i'd choose Vancouver....$20 Million! YEA same right here

1. Either we put Luongo in or we take him out

2. No it's the players fault

3. Ballard. Last year he was meh. But now he can rush up the ice like he's Pavel Bure

4. You know I'm not really sure

5. Not at all! I think some one just needs to smack Ovie up side the head

6. Bradley and Semin

BQ* well the BC Lions just beat the Edmonton Eskimos and were going to the gray cup! So sure

• 1. Give the team a bag skate

2. No , hes jobs on the line and right now their record is quite good

3 . Pascel Dupree , he's stepped up in Sids absence

4. Definatey Marc Fleury , bc when on he can steal a game

5 . No , their problems are on the blue line and in net

6.Bradley and Callahan , time to go

1. Play harder the next game

2. Yes he's not a good coach

3. Jaromir Jagr didn't think he would be this good since he was out 3 years

4. Claude Giroux because without him we wouldn't have much offense

5. Most likely

6. Matt Bradley and Evander Kane

BQ. Sure