Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 years ago

Do you think russian goverment was right starting the war in Chechnya?bombing civil airports killing innocents?

When these Chechens just wanted their freedom from russia? The freedom from dishonorable alcoholic dogs? And why americans, the nation that brings freedom to this world didn't engage to protect freedom of chechens ?

Update:

Alex Vorobyev-m.Sparrow , it is a simple thing to torture a soldier of invader's army. this is the price that invader pays .

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Have you ever seen the fence made from the cutted heads maid by Chechens? Or have you had in your sight the Chechen "warrior" сlosing himself with the pregnant hostage? Or may be you released slaves from the Chechen markets? What do you think about captures of schools with children of 7 years? Or to explosions of simple people in buses? I with my unit saw what meance "Chechen fight for freedom", it is batter to be "dishonorable alcoholic dog" then such a freedom fighter. I know many Chechens personaly, the terrorists have nothing in common with the Chechen nation.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes

The Russians gave Chechnya freedom in everything except foreign policy. Despite Chechnya not having been even a sham of a nation since the middle ages. About like a US county demanding it's freedom.

The response of the Chechens to this new found freedom?

They invaded neighboring territory killing people to "spread" their revolution, to expand their new Islamic state.

How exactly did they acquire the right to go kill Russian civilians in Dagestan? They did not.

Having by these attacks demonstrated their inability or lack of desire to comport themselves as a proper nation, the Russians had the moral right to send troops into Chechnya and kill these scum.

• War should be avoided. People shouldn't jump into bed with it like George Bush did.

• 8 years ago

The Chechnyans are terrorists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rogue
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Russia is so big, I just can't understand why they don't just free Chechnya and cut them loose.

They shouldn't need them.

• 8 years ago

cost would have been too high

if iraq had nuclear weapons , US would not have invaded it

• 8 years ago

NO!

Source(s): NONE - They should have tried harder at negotiating their differences.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.