What happens you open a portal?

If you open a portal, where can you get into??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • GOODD
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Portals are all over the place, whether you open them or not. As they are on a different plane of existence from us you can't go anywhere. As for those that travel the portals, I would assume a portal leads to more portals.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your astral body can go anywhere in this world or the various levels of the astral plane as well as you personal space there which is usually just a tranquil place for meditation and the like.

In order to do that though you do not have to open a portal, a portal is a two way thing yes things can go in but spirits and other beings can also come out it is best avoided to work with that unless you have been practicing witchcraft and magic for a long time as i have. You need to be properly protected and make sure you are clear and specific as to what you want to, and not to, come out of whatever portal you create and you need to know how to close it if you are even thinking of opening one.

If you have any other questions please contact me before you do anything and hurt yourself or others.

paranormal.help7@yahoo.com

May you live in love and light,

Sibe

Source(s): Many years of experience with witchcraft and the paranormal.
  • Enigma
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Better question, where can't you get into?

But first before you answer that question. Open a portal first.

• 9 years ago

YOU can't go anywhere...THEY can come to YOU. If you open it, you have to close it. Best of luck with that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

elsewhere

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.