Why do all the beatles songs sound the same to me?

I went to a "beatles homage concert"- you know one of those events where a band all dresses up JUST like the beatles and sings all their songs from the old days. Well, it was sh*t to say the least. All I remember is they did sound like the beatles and look like them but the point is I want to know why all... show more I went to a "beatles homage concert"- you know one of those events where a band all dresses up JUST like the beatles and sings all their songs from the old days. Well, it was sh*t to say the least. All I remember is they did sound like the beatles and look like them but the point is I want to know why all the beatles songs sound the same. Everyone ive heard except for slower ballads like rigby sound the same to me.

Why do the songs " I want to hold your hand" and "she loves you" and " i'm in love with her and I feel fine" sound the same? As in the same beat, no branching out of talent, simplistic monotone lyrics.

Which songs have the beatles sung that actually sound different than the " i want to hold your hand" stuff and why do you like these songs? Aren't they a little "old fashioned" sounding and tame, also monotone lyrics- dont' get me wrong, i hate the out there stuff of today but their lyrics sound like a 4 year old tame wise.

What's your opinion on these songs and why do you like them?