Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Americans, do you like K-pop?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I love K-Pop more than American Pop and most of the highest played songs on my ipod are K-Pop songs. The competitiveness of K-Pop is crazy (in a good way), since there are so many new K-Pop groups and artists coming out so often, that I can't keep up. That's why its a music genre that my sister and I can spend hours talking about, so we can catch each other up on the new artists, and which songs we like the best or the least. Kim Hyun Joong, Big Bang, 2NE1, MBLAQ, TVXQ and Jay Park are some of my favorite artists :)

Source(s): Me ( a K-Pop & J-Pop fan)
  • 3 years ago

I've been into it for a little while. I like Korean music a lot more than American. I wasn't into music as much before Kpop. It's not just the hot idols and all the content they put out. I enjoy the music a lot. Before Kpop I never took joy in listening to a bunch of albums.

• 3 years ago

Me and my felliw Americans (my friends) love K-pop

• 3 years ago

I do like k-pop and I am an American.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

I love Kpop they work so hard and even if some of the songs don't appeal to my taste I still give the props for hard work and dedication. Big Bang was the first Kpop group I ever listened to and from there I started listening to other groups like Shinee, FTISLAND, BtoB, CNBLUE, SNSD, Red Velvet, 2NE1, 2PM, 2AM, VIXX and a lot of other groups that I won't name because the list will get way too long if I continue.

• 6 years ago

Totally into it!

The songs make you wanna dance and the dance performance just rock!!!

The American vocals may be stronger but I'm more into kpop dance moves.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Yupp

• 4 years ago

I like both,but Kpop gets the emotions more and gets you hype so Kpop wins although I don't understand the words I can feel the emotion in it.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I do! I think it's alot better than american pop !!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!

• 4 years ago

Yes! I love it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.