the unbecoming of mara dyer summary?

i just finished reading the book and i am kind of confused. could someone explain the end? actually no, could someone explain the whole thing?!?! lol... i just didnt really get it...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mara might look like your typical teenage girl that attends high school, but she is not anymore. Mara was involved a a horrible accident that left her as the only survivor and her friends all died. Mara with her family relocate to Miami, FL. She has to begin school in the middle of the term while dealing with her post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Then, she meets Noah, and falls in love. Their relationship then becomes a main focus of the story.

With the first person point of view, it's hard to tell if everything the narrator says if reliable. Thus, the ending doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. The flashbacks add to the eeriness of the book but also makes the story very unclear.

If you are confused about the ending, don't worry, I think most people are, we must wait for the sequel to come out, I guess...

• 3 years ago

a undeniable Slant of sunshine - Laura Whitcomb A Kiss In Time - Alex Finn a large and undesirable splendor series – Libba Bray Beastly - Alex Flinn Blood and Chocolate - Annette Klause Dragon Rider by utilising Cornelia Funke Graceling series by utilising Kristin Cashore Falling under - Gwen Hayes Haven - Kristi cook dinner Inkheart series - Cornelia Funke Mediator series – Meg Cabot Sea substitute - Aimee Friedman Sookie Stackhouse series - Charlaine Harris The Alchemyst series - Michael Scott The Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis The Fetch– Laura Whitcomb The Graveyard e book - Neil Gaiman The night Circus - Erin Morgenstern The Shadow Of The Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon Wings – Aprilynne Pike

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.