Exterminator spraying for roaches around cat/dogs/other animals?

So I've had to move back in with my parents and I realized my parents house is totally infested with roaches. It's pretty nasty. I want to pay to have an exterminator come out and spray but the problem is my parents have a bunch of cats and a dog and I have ferrets...is it safe to have them spray with all... show more So I've had to move back in with my parents and I realized my parents house is totally infested with roaches. It's pretty nasty. I want to pay to have an exterminator come out and spray but the problem is my parents have a bunch of cats and a dog and I have ferrets...is it safe to have them spray with all those fuzzies around? I've tried getting rid of them using more "natural" methods but the infestation is pretty established (it's been going on for over a year and a half according to my parents) so I think we need something more extreme. Thanks for any advice.