What actor tends to appear in alot of underrated movies?

If I thought about this more, my answer would probably change, but I'm going to say Jude Law. A.I, Road To Perdition, The Talented Mr. Riply, The Aviator are all underrated/ underappreciated movies in my book. Still yet to make up my mind about whether or not Gattaca is underrated or rated right. BQ:... show more If I thought about this more, my answer would probably change, but I'm going to say Jude Law. A.I, Road To Perdition, The Talented Mr. Riply, The Aviator are all underrated/ underappreciated movies in my book. Still yet to make up my mind about whether or not Gattaca is underrated or rated right.

BQ: What's the best movie you have watched this week? (if it's Sunday where you are, just last week)
BBQ: Is the actor you picked, do you think he is underrated as an actor?
Update: hey everyone.

Thanks for asking, Guiletta. The best movie I watched this week would probably be The Secret In Their Eyes- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1305806/ Highly recommended.