Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

Is my last name that bad?

My last name is boehner, so my kids won't stop complaining about how they want a name change and all that other outlandish BS because they get picked on in school. It's not that weird, it's just a little unique is all. What's even the problem, for God's sake?

Yeah, I've seen I Love You Man. Where else would I get the username?

More importantly, you guys just keep telling me they get made fun of for it. Why? It's my job as a Pastor to help people, and I need to know how to do that.

Best Answer

Troll.

• Claire

Yeah its a pretty bad last name. If I was a child I would want to change it too.

"More importantly, you guys just keep telling me they get made fun of for it. Why? It's my job as a Pastor to help people, and I need to know how to do that." YEAH RIGHT> TROLL

The kids are super shallow. That last name is unique and cool... I have the lamest last name and I'd rather have a cool/unique/funny last name rather than a lame/common last name.... Tell the kids to make fun of the other kids for not having a unique name:)

Um i think its a bad name for kids because they would get made fun of i think you should change it and if kids keep picking on them then i would suggest home schooling or tell the teacher

• James

Kids look for the teensiest way to make fun of other kids.

Don't you know what a ***** is? As your husband.

have you seen "i love you man" ? if you have you will know its the best name in the world!

Source(s): joben joben fan

your kids are shallow

Wow, lol.....sorry, but that is bad.

• Cassie

i c wut u did ther.