Is this a good plan to fix Social Security?

I have no problem with the government funding Social Security for those who truly need it. What I do have a problem with is stealing the hard-earned money of young workers to pay for the retirement of someone else. I consider an inalienable right for us to be allowed to keep the fruits of our labor and do whatever... show more I have no problem with the government funding Social Security for those who truly need it. What I do have a problem with is stealing the hard-earned money of young workers to pay for the retirement of someone else. I consider an inalienable right for us to be allowed to keep the fruits of our labor and do whatever we want with it and I find it morally wrong for the government to forcibly take what we earned and give it to another without our permission. If the government funded Social Security by legalizing and taxing marijuana, by ending foreign aid, by closing our military bases, by bringing our troops home from all the wars, by abolishing federal agencies (Dept.of Education, the FDA, the EPA, the DHS, etc.,) or by ending farm subsidies and all forms of corporate welfare, I would be fine with that. But, whatever revenue the government uses to fund Social Security, it must NOT come from the earnings of its citizens. Most importantly, Social Security must be strictly voluntary and people should be free to control their own retirement if they so choose. Is this a good idea?
Update: Summertime: People should get Social Security because they need it and are unable to work when they're old. Not because they paid into it.