Minecraft Failed to launch!?

I've had minecraft for awhile, and I want to update it to 1.0. Upon trying I get a 'Failure to Launch Screen' that says: Fatal Error Occured (4): Users/bdockery/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar (No such file or directory) So then, I tried to force up date it. I got the... show more I've had minecraft for awhile, and I want to update it to 1.0. Upon trying I get a 'Failure to Launch Screen' that says: Fatal Error Occured (4): Users/bdockery/Library/Application
Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar (No such file or directory)

So then, I tried to force up date it. I got the same screen, but instead got this added on to it: lwjgl_util.jar 29% @ 97.73 KB/sec.

What should I do?

Now, before anyone asks I have 3 texture packs installed (Realistic Pack, and a old and new version of Summerfields). I also have the mod Too Many Items installed as well. The Realistic Pack and Too Many Items have not been updated to the highest yet.

Also, when I don't want to do the update, my older version of minecraft works just fine.

So, I need help! Any suggestions?
Update: ALso I have a Mac.
1 answer