Is there anything besides therapy that can help with Sensory Integration Dysfunction?

I'm 14 and have Sensory Integration Dysfunction. My hearing and sense of smell are on the hypersensitive side, but all my other senses are on the hyposensitive side. Over time it has gotten a lot better, but I'm still experiencing some trouble with the SID-induced dysgraphia, going near spice cabinets,... show more I'm 14 and have Sensory Integration Dysfunction. My hearing and sense of smell are on the hypersensitive side, but all my other senses are on the hyposensitive side. Over time it has gotten a lot better, but I'm still experiencing some trouble with the SID-induced dysgraphia, going near spice cabinets, hearing too many noises at once, and concentrating. One of my worst spouts recently was when I found out a globe on top of one of my pens lit up when I wrote with it, I spent a good half hour lighting up the pen over and over again and I realize that it's weird, but I can't seem to help it. My mom can't afford therapy and she thinks I've mostly grown out of it but I know she's wrong. What can I do about this?
1 answer 1