My biceps aren't growing. How can I make them grow?

I am the usual gym rat. I work out 6 days a week. I usually lift heavy (3 sets, 8 reps, less than a minute rest, super-sets) heavy as possible. I've been seeing all kinds of muscle gain but my biceps sort of hit a plataue*spelled that so wrong* I usually eat some what healthy (smart) but i know i dont count... show more I am the usual gym rat. I work out 6 days a week. I usually lift heavy (3 sets, 8 reps, less than a minute rest, super-sets) heavy as possible. I've been seeing all kinds of muscle gain but my biceps sort of hit a plataue*spelled that so wrong* I usually eat some what healthy (smart) but i know i dont count calories. I am supposed to eat 2,600 calories, and i know most days i dont hit that.. Could simply eating not enough be the reason for me not growing? Do i need to change the way i work out my biceps (possible lighter weight and much more reps....?) Any advice (knowledgable) is welcomed. Thanks in advance. RIP ZYZZ!
Update: Guys, i do little cardio. 15-30 very light cardio at the max. I do proper form, and no rookie to exercies...
But a side note...lighter weight and far more reps = burning fat? (aka definition)...
4 answers 4