Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Poll: true or false: You are shy?

Favorite Answer

True. I'm shy when I'm around people I don't know :)

fake. i've got been around the block, been interior the main striking, and been interior the incorrect. i'm no longer shy. i think of I probable assume too plenty. i admire human beings to be easy, and regrettably, too many everyone isn't. it is not probable their fault that they are no longer, it is only that they have got grown conscious of behaving that way. each and every as quickly as in a large at the same time as i will meet somebody with a solid degree of integrity. yet no longer very oftentimes. With adult males, or women human beings. i will count variety 'em on one hand. those are my close to and high priced. My lifelong acquaintances. In relationships, too plenty honesty isn't inevitably a solid element. yet a level of that's needed, to soft off the humps and the bumps.

True.

True.

True.

I am very very very shy around annoying guys because I suddenly don't know what to say if they pick on me... :(

But with my close friends I am a total wacko. They always tell me I am insanely weird hahaha. :D

A little bit of me is shy,

True, but i'm working on it.

True. I have social anxiety

Sooo true.