Is Enrico Pallazzo a real person?

I just watched The Naked Gun and in the movie Leslie Nielsen impersonates an opera singer named Enrico Pallazzo. At first I thought that he was actually in the movie, but later found out that it was just another actor. I looked online and only found one person named Enrico Pallazoo and he wasn't an opera singer... show more I just watched The Naked Gun and in the movie Leslie Nielsen impersonates an opera singer named Enrico Pallazzo. At first I thought that he was actually in the movie, but later found out that it was just another actor. I looked online and only found one person named Enrico Pallazoo and he wasn't an opera singer at all he was some guy who was the grandfather of the Creative Revolution , but on his Wikipedia page it shows reference to the Naked Gun and Family guy, who also made a reference to the Naked Gun. So I guess what I'm asking is was he just a made up opera singer for the Naked Gun movie? Or did that Enrico Pallzzo just happen to be the only Enrico Pallazo out there so the reference to the movie had to be put there on his wikipedia page. Odd question I know, but any help would be great!
2 answers 2