How can i fix a misunderstanding with the national guard and probation officer?

My brother has to meet up with his probation officer once a month but he missed his last appointment because he was out with training with the national guard. he failed to notify his probation officer about this and his PO sent out an order of arrest. when he came back and reported himself they arrested him on the... show more My brother has to meet up with his probation officer once a month but he missed his last appointment because he was out with training with the national guard. he failed to notify his probation officer about this and his PO sent out an order of arrest. when he came back and reported himself they arrested him on the spot and now hes behind bars... is that even right? also, to make things worse he has another training he shouldve reported to but due to him being behind bars, he didnt go...
what can he do to fix all these misunderstanding?