Check my math homework! (Pre-Algebra)?
1. Write the ratio in the lowest terms, without using decimals: 0.05 to 0.8
2. A taxi charges $3.25 plus $1.60 per mile. If the total charge for a ride was $34.45, how many miles did the taxi travel?
3. If an 9oz can of tuna costs $1.17, determine the unit price (in dollars per ounce).
4. 29 is what percent of 81?
5. A woman puts $2,000 into a savings account that pays 8% compounded annually. How much money is in the account at the end of two years?
6. Change the percent to a decimal: 2.973%
Thanks everyone! :)
Also if you're that worried about people being lazy, why on earth would you take the time to even respond to my post? I'm not offended if you feel that way - even though you're wrong - but find a better way to spend your time.
I should also add that my homework was 50 questions long and I'm asking for clarification on 6 questions and I have another question out there that I was flat out honest and said I couldn't figure out how to do it.... but whatever.
This is the first time I've used yahoo answers for help and if all the members are as "helpful" as you it might be my last. Good to know.