Who's words did Jesus say he spoke in John 12:49-50?

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 12:49-50 (KJV)

Jesus spoke the words that God his Father, told him to speak. The words given to Jesus and he spoke to the world and where written in the gospels, the good news of Jesus belonged to and came from God the Father.

Jesus was not the word of God, he spoke the words God commanded him to speak.

-----------------

JESUS SAID,

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

John 17:8 (KJV)

-----------------

JESUS SAID,

the heaven and earth shall pass away but my words (the words given to him by God) shall not pass away.

Jesus spoke the words, the 77 commandments as told to him by God, but Christians still believe in the 10 commandments and 613 laws as given by Moses.

Even though John said in John 1:17-18

For the laws were given by Moses, BUT grace and TRUTH came by Jesus Christ.

No man has heard the voice of God at any time

And Jesus (by the words of God the Father gave to Jesus) told you the same thing in John 5:37 and John 6:32

-----------------

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

John 5:37 (KJV)

-----------------

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

John 6:32 (KJV)

Bread is the Word as given by God and spoken by Jesus. (Give us this day our daily BREAD)

"Our Father who art in heaven, HALLOWED BE THY NAME"

And the angels sing HOLY, HOLY, HOLY.

Jesus (by the words of God our Father gave to him) said,

" As Moses lifted up the serpent, in the wilderness"

The Christ told us who the serpent that Moses lifted up in the wilderness WAS.

that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world

Rev 12:9 (KJV)

AND THE SERPENT DECEIVED MOSES AND SAID HE WAS "I AM THAT I AM, GO TELL THE PEOPLE I AM SENT YOU"

Read Exodus chapters 19 and 20 this things where done by the serpent, who is the devil, and Satan.

(Exodus 20:21) Jesus told you what the darkness WAS in John 3:19-21

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 3:19-21 (KJV)

.

Favorite Answer

Yes, I agree with you interpretation of the words Jesus spoke. I have always wonder about the 10 plagues and the Thick Darkness that came over Egypt on the day that the first born male children where killed. I always had a feeling that Moses was evil due to all the people (men, women and children) that he killed in the name of his God.

I could not understand what Jesus meant by luke 24:25 when he stated,

"O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

Luke 24:25 (KJV)", or that the Jews stated

"We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?",John 8:33 (KJV).

It was hard to believe that the God of Moses would command Moses not to make any graven images and than tell Moses to make a graven image of a serpent and have the Jews look upon the serpent if they want to live, but what really confused me was why some of the Hebrews refused to look unpon the image of the serpent to save their lives.

And now since someone else also see the truth as I seen it, I can say to myself, I don't have to believe what the churches have told me all my life about Moses.

.

• john m

Why Jesus was talking about the living eternal God.He was telling them that their God was not I AM THAT I AM and that he came from the real God with the true bread of life.He was not meaning there will come a religion with all the pomp and power,good and evil of the world and a million million tears and suffering caused by following the church and taking their bread,the false bread of the world.He never meant that because his spirit is in his teachings that came through his spirit in the manner we can truly understand him by becoming as he teaches because what a man knows cannot be taught.That spirit is the true loving God of infinite mercy and compassion to you when you understand these words.

yes jesus was the word of god

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14

King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

the word took on human flesh

The unity is the Present of the Father as me of the commandment and so forth is His in the abundance of life everlasting. It was likeness of all things to be **me** them of us (the breath) the demonstration in conjunction of in heart they as one as outcome truly the Lord as the gift of Life given so also our nature to be.

“I (Word) speak” is I am the **me** the all things as joint Christ and in as in through Jesus was “I speak” as if giving and being all at the same time, one him. So’ now is the day our Teacher Jesus Christ ours of us the living commandment I.

As we see the words Jesus spoke was Tiding (raise of waters) into the Father that of us in Him as One as revealer of all things of him as everlasting.

Revelation 3:10

(10) Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Not sure why we are so quick here to ask a question and then give the response all in the same breath....You probably won't get as many takers quick to respond or give their interpretation if you quote scripture first...But that's your decision.

In God's love

• Thomas

His Father's. All praise be to the Almighty Father, Yahuwah, in the name of His only begotten son, Yahushuwah!

He said his father's words, but if you're trying to prove that God exists this fails as proof. The only thing it's proof of is that someone wrote a text which states a man named Jesus said he spoke his father's words.

And, for the record, who's is a contraction of the words who is. The spelling you're looking for is "whose" which is the possessive denoting someone who owned something.

God, His Father.

Jesus, as human, is the Son of God.

The Jews understood it plainly enough...

John 10:33

"The Jews answered Him, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.”"

.

You wrote that wall of text and no one will even bother reading it

Too lazy to read this diarrhea, so I'm just going to assume it's black people's fault.