Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Cain compared candidates to ice cream. He said Perry is "Rocky Road", Bachmann is "Tutti Frutti", & Romney is?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herman-cain-bac...

Herman Cain also compared himself to Black Walnut. He didn't mention Romney though.

What would Romney be?

Romney would be Chocolate, Vanilla, Butter Peacan, Chocolate Chip, Cookies & Cream, Neopolitan, Mint Chip, Strawberry, Rum Raisin, Banana Split, and it would be served in cone... no, make that cup. No, make that a cone & a cup and the same time.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think he did say Romney would be plain vanilla. As in "white bread." The real challenge, though, would be inventing a flavor for Newt Gingrich. Ugh! Maybe "Jalapeno Fudge Chunks with Marshmallow Swirl." Or something that invokes images of ethics violations, philandering, large personal debts, lobbying, and blatant hypocrisy: "Bathtub Meth and Jack Daniels over Bad Acid."

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Lemon Ice comes to mind, a "fake" ice cream with no real caloric substance---a sorbet that is often served at pretentious gourmet multi-course dinners between the fish course (and there is something quite fishy about Romney, Cain, et al.) and the meat course in order to cleanse the palate.

The "Black Walnut" to which Cain likens himself is a DISCONTINUED flavor, by the way.

• 8 years ago

I think he said Romney was plain vanilla. If not, that would be my choice. But I do think that's what he said. BTW, did you know that Hagan Daas no longer makes Black Walnut?

• 8 years ago

Vanilla. Not bad, but not exciting enough for the extremists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jamie
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Who cares. Another mindless bit of drivel harped on so no one will face the real issues.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Vanil.a

• 8 years ago

Got to be vanilly beany

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Considering how he's always flip-flopping I'd say he'd have to be Neopolitan.

• 8 years ago

What's sorry, a$$hole, is that you guys said that Cain would never matter to conservatives because we are so racist.

Well, F'k off a$$hole, you don't know you're a$$ from a hole in the ground.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Vanilla

and Obama would be Schweddy Balls

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.