Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 9 years ago

I need alot of help planning my sins first burthday party the theam is baby elmo and cookie monster ?

my son will be 1 in january and his party theam is baby elmo and cookie monster. i have 20 empty baby food jars i want to make something with those for the party any ideas

Favorite Answer

I noticed you've put this question in twice, people probably didn't answer it because of the poor spelling and grammar, rewrite it as:

I need a lot of help planning my son's first birthday party (the theme is baby elmo and the cookie monster)?

My son will be 1 in january, his party theme is baby elmo and the cookie monster. I have 20 empty baby food jars, I want to make something with those for the party. Any ideas?

But to answer your question you could make an elmo shaped birthday cake. Maybe put lollies in the jars and use them to weigh down helium balloon.

Source(s): The first bit: School The second bit: I have a little sister and I like planning parties.

must have all the cast of sesame street to be more awesome party ever, or just look at my website then look some ideas there for your theme