Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Why are Mormons so highly recruited for positions in the CIA and FBI?

I think it is because of their language abilities gained from mission trips and moral integrity. How can Christians learn from them?

Best Answer

Mormons returning from mission often had learned a foreign language, something which is very useful for these jobs.

• Nous

What a silly claim!

If you have gained that sort of knowledge then you need to hand yourself into the FBI for being in possession of classified information about federal employees whose identities and jobs are classified!

did you not know that having deep religious convictions is a barrier to clearance because the allegiance is greater to a god or religion than it is to the state?

Why are mormons so desperate to try and say they are the same as normal people?

Seen the advertisements with people doing everyday things with the line “and they are mormon”? Seems the mormon hierarchy recognize that they are seen not just as an extremist cult but also different to other people!

Trying to make false claims will only bring more ridicule on the LDS!

Well, 'mainstream' Mormons are favored by the govt and its not just because they often know languages, but also because they are obedient to the govt's orders ( even if those orders are wrong.)

Good little soldiers!

mainstream Mormons preach follow the laws of the land ( even if the laws are wrong.) Nevermind the fact that in an LDS book of scripture it clearly states to only follow the laws that God approves of ( D&C 98:4-11 and also D&C 134:4 )

Oh and "Ammon" you stated: " This is because Mormons are society's designated drivers. Simple as that."

My response to you "Ammon," is a retarded designated driver is still dangerous!

I am LDS, but not of the mainstream mentality. I find most all mainstreamers I have ever known ( I live in Utah,) and I know many, most are retarded in their thinking and don't think for themselves as Jesus Christ expects them too!

Source(s): first-hand experience.
  • Ammon

The word Mormon means a member of THE Church Of JESUS CHRIST Of Latter Day Saints.

Also the word Mormon means More-Christian.

Mormons believe in The Book Of Mormon Another Testament Of Jesus Christ, which is a second witness of Jesus Christ.

So therefor your question is inherently illogical and deceptive because you introduced the assumption that Mormons are not Christians, which is an absurd thing to assume, either explicitly or in your case, covertly.

More-Christians or in other words Mormons, are highly recruited for many jobs as much as is legally possible in many industries and in many professions.

This is because Mormons are society's designated drivers. Simple as that.

God bless.

I don't know how true that is. I hear rumors that the CIA/FBI like Mormons better, but I've never seen any evidence to back it up.

What source do you cite for this information?

Are you suggesting that Christians should seek positions in the CIA and FBI?

I think youre right. and well you never really hear of a mormon doing something mayjorly wrong if theyre joining the CIA or FBI. most mormons (not all) are generally well behaved, good morals, and trustworthy

Source(s): Mormon

It's because they've been well conditioned to follow orders without question, my friend. Why do you think everyone is so afraid of a Mormon president? Pay, pray, obey.

Hmm, you learn something new everyday. The CIA and FBI have become workshops for Mor(m)ons.

well lots of religious cults have money my friend....and lots of political power ^__^...George Bush didn't get into yale because of his grades....he got in because his daddy owned all the Oil fields