My dad hates gay people!?

No seriously, he hates gay people. I asked him one time why he hates gay people. He told me that a man should be with a woman, not man with man or woman with woman. Then he starts talking about the government (he hates the government) wanting to "brainwash" people to thinking being gay is okay. Then he... show more No seriously, he hates gay people. I asked him one time why he hates gay people. He told me that a man should be with a woman, not man with man or woman with woman. Then he starts talking about the government (he hates the government) wanting to "brainwash" people to thinking being gay is okay. Then he starts mocking them.

One time I was answering a question on Yahoo! Answers. It was about this guy who wants to have some fun with his friends, (Who are male) then my dad secretly comes over and read about the question. Then he asks me coldly, "Why are you answering to gay stuff?" and I told him that I wanted to. Then he starts telling me that gay people are bad. Then he left and complained to my mom that I was answering to gay stuff. First of all, it was NOT gay. I know, it was some guy who wanted to hang out with his friends, but I don't think that counts as "gay."

And he STILLS talks about it. Like one time I was awake and he was talking about me answering to "gay" stuff and me saying being gay was okay. I NEVER typed that being gay was okay. I was trying to SUGGEST to the person about things. Then he scoffs, snickers, and laughs. He's basically criticizing and mocking me.

It's really getting in my nerves! What should I do?
Update: I'm a girl