Questions about joing the marines.?

Im a sophomore in high school, so obviously I have some time to figure this out, but I am definately interested in joining the marines. Now I know I should be talking to a recruiter and that's what a lot of you I'm sure are going to say when you see the questions I have. But I'd like to hear from you... show more Im a sophomore in high school, so obviously I have some time to figure this out, but I am definately interested in joining the marines. Now I know I should be talking to a recruiter and that's what a lot of you I'm sure are going to say when you see the questions I have. But I'd like to hear from you guys and you people that have actually gone through this stuff and get your input/advice. So I want to go infantry and im a good student, good grades, no trouble, no drugs/alcohol. So what are my options as far as ROTC goes? And what can I become after joining ROTC? Also, when can I go into OCS and what are my options coming out of OCS as far as infantry goes? And what's the difference between an officer and a warrant officer? Plus any other advice/ pathway suggestions would be great, thanks!
3 answers 3