Salvia Divinorum Questions?

hey, me and my friend were thinking of ordering some salvia divinorum online. not to fear, its not illegal in the state of new jersey. i had several questions about the herb, please try to answer most/all of them. i don't need anyone telling me that drugs are bad, this isn't a legit drug, and its hardly as... show more hey, me and my friend were thinking of ordering some salvia divinorum online. not to fear, its not illegal in the state of new jersey. i had several questions about the herb, please try to answer most/all of them. i don't need anyone telling me that drugs are bad, this isn't a legit drug, and its hardly as harmful to you as say tylenol or aspirin.
1. what are some of the effects experienced in a good/bad trip?
2. whats the difference between Salvia Divinorum and Salvinorin A?
3. which would be better to start out on for our first time?
4. my friend and i aren't really scared by the fact that there have been a lot of bad trips reported, and we want to get a good extract. heres the link to the site: http://salviadragon.com/buysalvia.htm im trying to decide between 20x and 40x, because ive heard that 10x barely affects you, but 60x drives you insane. and yes i know that everything affects everyone differently...i would prefer 30x but they don't have that for sale.
5. how long does the high last?
6. do you have any tips besides having one person sit out to watch over the group?
7. how does it compare to marijuana?
8. how does it compare to LSD? ive heard that its both stronger and weaker than LSD.
9. should we chew the herb, or smoke it?
10. if smoke, then how many grams? i was thinking we would split .5g to start off.
11. if chew, how much should we chew?
12. how long does the high last?
13. if salvia is actually illegal to smoke in new jersey or my question violates a law or something, please point that out so that i make sure to not do salvia, but please answer the rest of the questions as im still curious.
14. and finally, please share any trips (good or bad) that you've had from Salvia Divinorum. I have heard everything from "salvia changed my perspective about life, it taught me things about myself that i never knew" to "my friend smoked some salvia once, and he said the room got dark, he looked in the mirror and thought he was a huge bookmark. he then started screaming that everyone else was on the wrong page" and ive heard that many drugs affect people differently, but never as differently as salvia. is it like some people always have good trips and some always have bad, or does it vary according to your mood and setting. please try to answer as many Qs as you can, thanks!