Bill Bobby Valentine be the next Skipper of the Boston Red Sox?

BQ - with Bobby as Skipper will the Red Sox win 135 games in 2012?

Signs are now up in the Clubhouse: No Chicken, No beer, No games therefore the Sox are LOCKS for World Series 2012!!!

• John
    Favorite Answer

I hope not for some reason I actually don't really like him.

I actual do skinny Bobby Valentine became into in charge for a number of it. I propose Im no longer a sort of niave followers who think of that ohh the crimson Sox had maximum of injuries at first of the season and then Pedrioa is going down and David Ortiz misses the suitable 2 months of the regualr season and then the crimson Sox commerce all their best gamers for scraps. I propose Valentine merely did no longer handle the gamers he had ok. He didnt even handle that nicely in my opinion. I felt that maximum of of the crimson Sox gamers regarded as much as Francona and after he became into fired, the Sox gamers kinda ran the asylum. So of it cant be placed on Valentine to be getting into right into a dire undertaking the place the Sox lost a heartbreaking 162 game final season. yet his activity as a supervisor stems plenty farther than making the lineup taking part in cards and element a million finger or 2 finger in the direction of the bullpen. He mandatory to connect and rejuvenate those drained gamers. And thats why maximum of gamers like Aceves revolted against him and there have been rumors Adrian Gonzalez became into constantly speaking lower back to him. additionally the crimson Sox chosen a large 365 days to underachive thinking the Orioles, Rays and Yankees all had large seasons.

Da Boston Red Seox iwill not win da Wolrd Champonship trphy for Da MLV for Da 2012 season. Da Buoston Red Se$#%ox will eat chilken n beer(Ludacris reference)in Da clubhouse.

Source(s): Just stooping down to your level of logic.

No, the Sox are still recovering from the Choke of the Decade.

He seems to be a "candidate" for every opening....but he'll be back behind a mic in 2012.

They should try to get Tony Pena, IMO.