Really bad shoulder pain?

so a while ago, maybe a month or so I hurt my shoulder some how. it might have been from lifting something heavy but i don't know. it was so bad and like i could barely move my arm and it's like my right shoulder down my right upper back. it hurt like all the time unless i was holding it or sitting in a... show more so a while ago, maybe a month or so I hurt my shoulder some how. it might have been from lifting something heavy but i don't know. it was so bad and like i could barely move my arm and it's like my right shoulder down my right upper back. it hurt like all the time unless i was holding it or sitting in a position leaning on something. and it looked like a tiny bit lower than the other one.
it hurt for a while but it was slowly going away, and then we were serving in volleyball practice and all of a sudden it came back just as bad as before. i've just been using a heating pad but yeah it reaaaally hurts. like i don't know what to do. i'm 14 and i don't wanna miss out on my sports but yeah, should i tell my coach? and also i told my mom and she said oh we will get a massage sometime.
will a massage make it better? what's wrong with it? what do i need to get better so i don't miss sports? thanks.