What are some unisex gift ideas?

My family has a white elephant every year for Christmas and this year there are a couple of rules:

cannot be a gift card

must be at least a $25 value.

any ideas/help?

thanks(:

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Toffy
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Here is some ideas that everyone uses and are inexpensive:

Clothes Iron

Coffeepot

Thumb drives(also known as portable storage devices..I like thumb drive)

Computer paper

Nice set of writing pens and pencils (2 that match/or a set)

You can combine things too....like a Set of Pen/Pencil set, thumb drive, and computer paper.

You can do a Basket: with Coffee, the dry coffee creamers, package of nice cookies, Odds and ends that would total up to your limit. Be creative.

Or do a Movie night basket: Microwave Popcorn, couple of Snickers Bars, 6-pack of Soda, and a Movie CD/DVD. Some places sell the Movie DVD's for 10 bucks and under. Just pick out a good one.

Another one is a Spa Basket, with a couple large bath towels, Unisex Fragrance Oil, bottle of wine. Wine basket with wine and 2 goblets, block of cheese and roll of Summer sausage, don't forget the crackers in the basket.

Lots of ideas for Unisex Gifts....even a White Elephant Gift....Have fun..

• 8 years ago

Ipod, a good book, movie gift cards, Walmart Gift cards, favorite restaurant gift cards. Money people always like money. OH I just saw the no gift card. White elephant with a $25 dollar value. Now that is a new twist. Lets see, You said White elephant, a collection of energy drinks, or some expensive energy bars, A nice box of candy, buy a cheap book, and put a $20 inside.

I got a book one time at a WE party, and I took out my own twenty and put it in a book I had just received, making a big joke. Then someone who was not paying attention took my book which no longer had the $20. She was upset and demanded that I give her the $20, I told her it was only a joke but she refused to believe me. I just ignored her and she got up set and was trying to "tell" on my and force me to give her the $20. I had a big laugh for long time. I kept my $20.

• 6 years ago

Some of the easy ones are gift cards and electronics. Gift cards as in restaurant or stores that sells both male and female products. Even things like kitchen appliances and sporting merchandise are good. Here are other options you can look at: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_72_0?rh=n%3A17...

• 5 years ago

Hello

Cuba Blue is a bold, earthy scent created for the man that has everything.Cuba Blue is as an ideal daytime fragrance for active men who know how to play hard.Really it is a great brand.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

camera

ipod

(but those are kind of expensive.)

My family does that but we dont give gifts, we give ornaments, get a set of pretty ornaments! :)

• Alison
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

headphones or earbuds

Clocky alarm clock

cds

movies

iPod shuffle

Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AowRT...

• 6 years agoReport

were are you getting an ipod shuffle for 25 dollars

• 4 years ago

coffee pot, wine, wine glasses, bath towels & matching bath clothes. movies

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Id personally suggest a KING JAMES VERSION bible. nothing says christmas like the classics!

Source(s): i give my mother a bible quote every year
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.